James Krause, a black guy, faces Giga Chikadze

Him being black changes everything

So he’s not The James Krause

it’s not this guy
1602953350James_Krause_ff.jpg

The Afro Samurai @5ft'5 against 6ft'0 Chikadze getting more octagon confidence with each outing Afroman in for a rough one.

Whats with this Giga guy, why won't they give him someone he's not going to be a heavy favourite against...
Grinds my gears, I want to see him get wrecked.

What a waste of Giga's time. Just give him Wonderboy or some other top 10 no point in feeding these novices to an experienced kickboxer

Whats with this Giga guy, why won't they give him someone he's not going to be a heavy favourite against...
Grinds my gears, I want to see him get wrecked.

Calm the fuck down. He just handled Omar Morales who was undefeated and a touted prospect himself.

He's just staying busy. Go hate elsewhere.

Calm the fuck down. He just handled Omar Morales who was undefeated and a touted prospect himself.

He's just staying busy. Go hate elsewhere.

Dude was a 35 year old with 9 wins making his Featherweight debut.. Prospect <36>

He's fighting another can here, after his arrogant antics against Irwin, he deserves throwing to the wolves imo.

Is Giga ever going to face some tougher competition? 4-0 and still fighting no name newcomers.

Dude was a 35 year old with 9 wins making his Featherweight debut.. Prospect <36>

He's fighting another can here, after his arrogant antics against Irwin, he deserves throwing to the wolves imo.

It's his second fight in less than a month. Go cry more.

It's his second fight in less than a month. Go cry more.
He could fight a can a day for all I care, not impressed with his booking... They just want to see him get highlight real kicks against no names who are usually half his height, but instead he's just getting decision wins and show boating.

Back