James Gunn Tweets v2: Did we jump the Gunn?

Dude, just look at the equation.

(wrong) + (wrong) =/= (right)

There is no denying the maths, regardless of if the mathematician was Israeli or not.

What is the wrong? Did he offend you or molest children. You can't even fucking answer that straight.

His tweets were terrible and he kept doubling down on them. How anyone could think there is no issue with these tweets is beyond me. How Gunn thought it was ok to just keep putting tweets like that out there show he has some serious issues.

He didn't do that. Here you go lying again.

it is your own hypothetical person, how are we suppose to know what this made-up person tweeted or not lol.

But @Mike is not wrong that if someone kept tweeting "jokes" about murdering his wife, and dressed up as a murderer, he might warrant a closer look.

His tweets were terrible and he kept doubling down on them. How anyone could think there is no issue with these tweets is beyond me. How Gunn thought it was ok to just keep putting tweets like that out there show he has some serious issues.

Show me the tweet you think he should be fired for, and explain why.

it is your own hypothetical person, how are we suppose to know what this made-up person tweeted or not lol.

But @Mike is not wrong that if someone kept tweeting "jokes" about murdering his wife, and dressed up as a murderer, he might warrant a closer look.
Dude, you want to investigate Gunn over those tweets, and that party, that is fine. I think that is kind of stupid, but not absurd.

I get fired up about this, because this is some 1984 shit.

You need evidence to punish people for a wrong doing.

That is it. That isn't a opinion. It isn't a request. It is a demand, and is non-negotiable.

You need evidence to punish people for a wrong doing.

There is plenty of evidence of troubling material Gunn put his name to, for a company like Disney to justify firing him. There is no evidence that warrants criminal charges.

If you can't separate these two things, then you're just an idiot.

There is plenty of evidence of troubling material Gunn put his name to, for a company like Disney to justify firing him. There is no evidence that warrants criminal charges.

If you can't separate these two things, then you're just an idiot.

So no evidence for a criminal charge, which means you have no evidence, and are a lying bitch or a snowflake.

So no evidence for a criminal charge, which means you have no evidence, and are a lying bitch or a snowflake.

So, you're just an idiot who can't separate criminal acts that get you charged, with inappropriate acts that get you fired. Good to know.

Show me the tweet you think he should be fired for, and explain why.

The tweets about fisting, rape, anal rape, raping children, sexually assaulting children, children sexually touching him and so on. Why would Disney want to be associated with someone who posted countless tweets about such filth? Gunn has serious issues.

The tweets about fisting, rape, anal rape, raping children, sexually assaulting children, children sexually touching him and so on. Why would Disney want to be associated with someone who posted countless tweets about such filth?

But where's the evidence, bro?

So, you're just an idiot who can't separate criminal acts that get you charged, with inappropriate acts that get you fired. Good to know.

You can't legally be fired for a legal act, that was committed when you weren't an employee.

Disney broke the law here. It will get corrected in civil court, but that is how wrong you are here. Disney will have to pay James Gunn for wrongful termination, because this is Illegal.

You can't legally be fired for a legal act, that was committed when you weren't an employee.

Disney broke the law here. It will get corrected in civil court, but that is how wrong you are here. Disney will have to pay James Gunn for wrongful termination, because this is Illegal.

ROFL.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

The tweets about fisting, rape, anal rape, raping children, sexually assaulting children, children sexually touching him and so on. Why would Disney want to be associated with someone who posted countless tweets about such filth? Gunn has serious issues.

See you don't post the actual tweet, because it would be obvious to anyone reading them, that they were jokes.

Same reason you aren't posting the pictures from the party, but I did.

See you don't post the actual tweet, because it would be obvious to anyone reading them, that they were jokes.

Same reason you aren't posting the pictures from the party, but I did.

I already posted a few tweets and a link to over a dozen tweets (post #75) in response to you. I did not post the party picture because you already posted it.

Who can tell what Disney wants to be associated with? They've hired convicted pedophiles (not people that talked about it, people that actually molested children) at least twice, where one case was close to the time where Gunn made his tweets and the guy was hired to a kids show.

Really?

You think you can be fired for a legal act, that was public record before you were hired?

Depending on what is in his contract, Disney can "fire" Gunn for whatever reason they want. They might have to eat some of his contract that he may be entitled to, but that's about it. They certainly are under no obligation to keep him, if they feel like he is hurting their image.

I think Disney and their lawyers know a little bit more about this process than some delusional Bernie Bro on Sherdog.

I'm surprised I didn't catch yellows. I'm still mad at what some of you are saying, but give you props for not running to a mod.

Back