James Gunn Tweets v2: Did we jump the Gunn?

So jokes, from when he wasn't employed by Disney?

You think that is OK?

Btw, this is the BS. You have people in this thread arguing he got fired for being offensive, and many more arguing he got fired because he is a pedo. You guys are full of shit!

Gunn was fired because of the disgusting tweets. He even apologized for them. About a week later pictures surfaced of his pedo-themed parties.

That is evidence of jokes, and a theme party.

Do you have any evidence, and do you know what that word means?
"A theme party"

{<huh}

Where the theme was molesting children. That is fucking weird as fuck and not something a normal person would do. For fucks sake.

On it's own that would be alarming, but then there's tons of statements about how awesome banging kids is too.

"A theme party"

{<huh}

Where the theme was molesting children. That is fucking weird as fuck and not something a normal person would do. For fucks sake.

On it's own that would be alarming, but then there's tons of statements about how awesome banging kids is too.

I posted the pic you dumb lying cunt.

It was adults dressed as children, with Gunn dressed as a preist when the cathloic pedophile scandal was front page news everywhere.

You are a lying bitch.

It was adults dressed as children, with Gunn dressed as a preist when the cathloic pedophile scandal was front page news everywhere.

You are a lying bitch.

I don't know what you are so pissed off about. Disney is going to hire the pervert back in a few months when this has been completely forgotten. Is it really worth getting this rustled over a guy who thinks rape and sexually abusing kids is funny?

The more this goes on the more it seems like an episode of IASIP.

And not just cause Gunn looks like Dennis.

Just the whole damn thing sounds like an episode involving the McPoyles.

Gunn was fired because of the disgusting tweets. He even apologized for them. About a week later pictures surfaced of his pedo-themed parties.

Disgusting jokes, that were made when he wasn't an employee of Disney. Gunn is going to sue for wrongful termination, and he is going to win.

You are a lying bitch.
Man cut the pill in half next time.

Look, maybe you actually believe these lies.

I don't really care if you do. I'm going to call a spade a spade.
What lies lol. The tweets and pics are out there, and they are exremely offensive.

You are a lying bitch.

when has there been a period in time where there WASNT a catholic pedophile scandal? Two wrongs don't make a right, that is simple math man.

What lies lol. The tweets and pics are out there, and they are exremely offensive.

It is offensive because you think he wasn't joking.

If you think he was joking, and still think he should be fired, you are worse then any SJW snowflake out there.

when has there been a period in time where there WASNT a catholic pedophile scandal? Two wrongs don't make a right, that is simple math man.

Here is what you are doing. A guy goes to a Halloween party with his girl dressed as OJ, and murdered Nicole, and you think they should be punished for supporting the murder of women and domestic violence.

You are so blatantly dishonest. No one believes that the couple supports the murder of women. You are full of shit.

It is offensive because you think he wasn't joking.

If you think he was joking, and still think he should be fired, you are worse then any SJW snowflake out there.
Look man, it's not like he was a professional comic. Even then, comics known for controversial humor mix it up. They don't go on about pedophilia exclusively, then dress up as a pedo for halloween. It's not that he made an offensive joke, or talked about a taboo topic.

No matter their character or profession, ANYONE would look suspicious if they showed THAT level of interest in talking about pedophilia all the time. It's fucking weird.

Here is what you are doing. A guy goes to a Halloween party with his girl dressed as OJ, and murdered Nicole, and you think they should be punished for supporting the murder of women and domestic violence.

You are so blatantly dishonest. No one believes that the couple supports the murder of women. You are full of shit.
Does that dude also make tons of public statements about how awesome murdering women is, and how much it gets him off? If so, then yeah I agree. That hypothetical dude is sketchy as fuck.

Look man, it's not like he was a professional comic. Even then, comics known for controversial humor mix it up. They don't go on about pedophilia exclusively, then dress up as a pedo for halloween. It's not that he made an offensive joke, or talked about a taboo topic.

No matter their character or profession, ANYONE would look suspicious if they showed THAT level of interest in talking about pedophilia all the time. It's fucking weird.

And now you double back to claiming he is actually a pedo, and that is the problem, not that it was offensive.

You guys keep doing this BS, and it is why I am calling you lying bitches.

I demand evidence of being a pedo, you say it is about being offensive. I call you a snowflake for that, and you go back to arguing he is a pedo.

Lying, bitch faced, cunts.

Dude, just look at the equation.

(wrong) + (wrong) =/= (right)

There is no denying the maths, regardless of if the mathematician was Israeli or not.

Does that dude also make tons of public statements about how awesome murdering women is, and how much it gets him off? If so, then yeah I agree. That hypothetical dude is sketchy as fuck.

He didn't do that. Here you go lying again.

And now you double back to claiming he is actually a pedo, and that is the problem, not that it was offensive.

You guys keep doing this BS, and it is why I am calling you lying bitches.

I demand evidence of being a pedo, you say it is about being offensive. I call you a snowflake for that, and you go back to arguing he is a pedo.

Lying, bitch faced, cunts.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Back