James Gunn Tweets v2: Did we jump the Gunn?

That's great, you should be protected to some extent so that you can hold it and express certain personal convictions.

I just recognize that companies need to be able to protect themselves as well. Imagine that you own a small hardware store. A guy interviews well so you decide to hire him full-time to work the register. Then you find out that same guy goes and stands on the corners around town on the weekends holding pro-Nazi signs and chanting about Jewish people. Don't you feel that you should have the right, as the business owner, to fire that guy? Should you be stuck with that man representing your company indefinitely?

Sure, and they do have that right.

I don't think that is analogous to this at all though.

Because he's not a pedophile, and those who are trying to assert that he is, because he told some jokes, are either imbeciles or hypocrites.

People aren't asserting that only because of these tweets. It's these tweets combined with the pedophile and rape culture he is immersed in in hollywood.

No I'm not claiming they are but I do believe so. And it was more than dead baby jokes. It was also baby rape "jokes".

Well then you should be demanding a criminal investigation.

If James Gunn is a pedophile, I don't think losing his job is the proper response to that.

I don't fucking care who brought those tweets to light, that doesn't matter one bit. Anyone trying to bring this up is only trying to derail from the topic. If you can't understand why FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY Disney can't have a pedo "joke" making employee, then give your head a shake.

The guy is a sicko and he doesn't deserve all this defending. We really gone off the deep end in this Left/Right war.

I don't fucking care who brought those tweets to light, that doesn't matter one bit. Anyone trying to bring this up is only trying to derail from the topic. If you can't understand why FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY Disney can't have a pedo "joke" making employee, then give your head a shake.

The guy is a sicko and he doesn't deserve all this defending. We really gone off the deep end in this Left/Right war.

looks like he also has pedophilia themed parties.

Suicide Squad Director Named in Underage Sex Assault Lawsuit for Hosting Pedophile-Themed Party

https://humanevents.com/2021/08/13/...t-lawsuit-for-hosting-pedophile-themed-party/

Knowledge and reports of Euringer’s pedophilia continue to circulate to this day. Recently, pictures of Euringer’s wife, Chantal, and a man wearing a masked full-body rabbit suit at a pedophile themed party surfaced publicly. Upon information and belief, the man wearing the rabbit suit is Euringer. That party was hosted by director James Gunn, and upon information and belief, attendees to the party were encouraged to dress like pedophiles and abuse victims, such as children. A copy of these pictures are annexed hereto, marked “EXHIBIT C,” and hereby made a part hereof.

Great person to simp for.

looks like he also has pedophilia themed parties.

Suicide Squad Director Named in Underage Sex Assault Lawsuit for Hosting Pedophile-Themed Party

https://humanevents.com/2021/08/13/...t-lawsuit-for-hosting-pedophile-themed-party/

Knowledge and reports of Euringer’s pedophilia continue to circulate to this day. Recently, pictures of Euringer’s wife, Chantal, and a man wearing a masked full-body rabbit suit at a pedophile themed party surfaced publicly. Upon information and belief, the man wearing the rabbit suit is Euringer. That party was hosted by director James Gunn, and upon information and belief, attendees to the party were encouraged to dress like pedophiles and abuse victims, such as children. A copy of these pictures are annexed hereto, marked “EXHIBIT C,” and hereby made a part hereof.

Great person to simp for.
I'm not saying this party did or didn't have that theme, but a rabbit costume doesn't seem to match a pedophile theme at all.

I'm not saying this party did or didn't have that theme, but a rabbit costume doesn't seem to match a pedophile theme at all.

Look, you don't have to believe that James Gunn is an actual pedophile, to know that he has a sick sense of humor that doesn't jive with his woke persona on Twitter, and he's a complete phony. The hypocrisy is the issue. Don't stand on your soapbox if it isn't clean. If there was some famous guy who happened to not have the same political views as he does, he would absolutely torch them for this same behavior. That's what bothers people, and why they enjoy it when a hypocrite like him gets destroyed by their lack of self awareness.

"OMG, Trump said 'grab 'em by the pussy'! He's a monster and an obvious rapist!"

"Oh', my baby fucking comments, and pedophilia themed parties? Those were just jokes, hehe..."

That's the problem with these people.

You can spin the narrative all you want as a "journalist", but not even a scumbag like Cernovich forced Gunn to make dozens of creepy fucking tweets, or engage in weirdo catholic pedo pajama parties.
Lol, remember this clown?

Look, you don't have to believe that James Gunn is an actual pedophile, to know that he has a sick sense of humor that doesn't jive with his woke persona on Twitter, and he's a complete phony. The hypocrisy is the issue. Don't stand on your soapbox if it isn't clean. If there was some famous guy who happened to not have the same political views as he does, he would absolutely torch them for this same behavior. That's what bothers people, and why they enjoy it when a hypocrite like him gets destroyed by their lack of self awareness.

"OMG, Trump said 'grab 'em by the pussy'! He's a monster and an obvious rapist!"

"Oh', my baby fucking comments, and pedophilia themed parties? Those were just jokes, hehe..."

That's the problem with these people.
Nailed it

Dude is a creep. None of his "jokes" about diddling kids were remotely funny. The weirdly themed party (or parties) didn't help either. I'm not surprised Hollywood has stood by him, they stood by Polanski, Allen, and Weinstein for the longest time.

Back