James DeGale set to fight Chris Eubank Jr in January as Al Haymon enters UK market

Well, De Gale should be favourite for this one as he has the more technical boxing skills. Eubank Jr will have had to have evolved from his outing with Groves to be in with a chance of winning. De Gale has looked pretty poor on occasion to but I think his abilities should be enough to handle Eubank. Just a proper jab should see him through this.

Hearn came over here so Haymons now going over there.

Good news, not so much about the bout, but more that Haymon wants to move into the British market.

Even better that he wants to be on ITV, not the ppv channel so everyone will be able to watch. He also wants Joe Joyce to be a big part of his UK bid.

Me likey

Degale is kinda a dope though

Eubank is delusional but in a kinda funny way at least

Well, De Gale should be favourite for this one as he has the more technical boxing skills. Eubank Jr will have had to have evolved from his outing with Groves to be in with a chance of winning. De Gale has looked pretty poor on occasion to but I think his abilities should be enough to handle Eubank. Just a proper jab should see him through this.
His loss to caleb truax was sooooo embarrassing

Eubank wins this i bet

Eubank wins this i bet
Yeah the loss to Truax was just awful. If that De Gale comes in against Eubank then I think Eubank wins easy. But if they are both at their best I'd give the edge to De Gale.

DeGale is shot to bits, kind of even fight.

DeGale is too lazy and uninterested.

Junior outworks him to a decision.

Eubank wins this i bet

Chunky takes rounds off and you can’t do that with Eubank. And he’ll fight at the same high pace the whole fight. He also ain’t getting knocked out
Degale can easily outbox jr but he’ll get outworked over the 12 rounds. I got Eubank in this as well

Both massive wastes of potential, not sure where the loser goes, I kinda see Degale winning though if only because they'll both be fired up.

Also I think Eubank still hasn't grasped the fact that you need a proper coaching team not just doing your own thing and trash talking. He's pretty good but he could be A LOT better. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y disappears for rounds/sections of the contest as others have alluded to. A real pick em fight.

Both massive wastes of potential, not sure where the loser goes, I kinda see Degale winning though if only because they'll both be fired up.

Also I think Eubank still hasn't grasped the fact that you need a proper coaching team not just doing your own thing and trash talking. He's pretty good but he could be A LOT better. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:y disappears for rounds/sections of the contest as others have alluded to. A real pick em fight.

Definately agree with your bit about Eubanks but think you’re being a bit harsh on degale. The guys a 2x world champion. Not sure he’s wasted his potential. along with his Olympic gold I think he reached it

I think Eubank Jr will win. I don't rate him all that much but he's better than Truax who DeGale can't even beat convincingly at this point. DeGale is just about done.

Back