James Colossus Thompson CONGRATS!!!!

YaoNYC

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Awesome win for a great veteran and fighter James Thompson!!

I hope to see him make some waves in Bellator!!!! :)

Amen to that.

The whole post-fight speech was hilarious, pure British humour at its best.

Although seeing him against Cheick the nutcracker Kongo avenging the damage done to Mustafa al Turks testicles would be fun, I hope he gets put in a tournament soon and racks up a few more wins

Time to take out the Nutcracker.

Amen to that.

Although seeing him against Cheick the nutcracker Kongo avenging the damage done to Mustafa al Turks testicles would be fun, I hope he gets put in a tournament soon and racks up a few more wins

If JT manages to beat Kongo, then this resurgence is serious business.

I think Cheick is a tough matchup for him...but it's not much worse than 50/50 for the Colossus.

al-Turk also got a fair old cut on his face in that fight, yikes.

Amen to that.

I like the Kongo fight, I don't really want to see him get stuck with a slave-labor tournament contract though. Way more fun when he can go anywhere he wants for me as a fan

James Thompson is a down to earth cool dude. He is on my FB and answers all his messages and comments.

He looked GREAT in this bellator fight. Infact, i think he looked the BEST SHAPE OF HIS CAREER.

Mentally he seems strong. I hope he continues his success wave!

Absolutely hysterical post-fight and he put a solid beating down on Prindle as well.

Cheers James, you've won many of us over as fans throughout the years with your great personality and entertaining fighting style, keep it up!

met the bloke a bunch of times, always got mad love for him, geuninely a nice funny guy.

i loved the promo for Thompson/Pringle as well, i think it showed how tongue in cheek the whole fight was, wasn't supposed to be a clash of top fighters, just a fun fight

make JT vs Kongo happen!

Very pumped for JT's arrival to Bellator!!

So happy to see him back. And hell, a win is just great. You have to be a true troll to dislike the guy.

WAR Thinking Meathead

A real, real figther that worked his flawness, the anti bob sapp.

Back