James Ali Bashir rushed back to the hospital with brain bleed

Throw the book at the piece of shit and charge him with attempted murder

At that age its harder to regenerate.
I hope they already locked up that asshole... With his criminal record this should get him 5-10 years.

They have Claressa's brother in custody, Artis Mack. He's their suspect. Showtime identified him a couple days ago and went public.

What a cunt. Attacking an old man from behind. That's some cowardly shit.

But she should have gone ahead with the fight, right Clarissa?

Cunt better be praying that Ali Bashir makes a full recovery.

Some jail time is in order here.

They have Claressa's brother in custody, Artis Mack. He's their suspect. Showtime identified him a couple days ago and went public.
Clareesa is heartless. She condones this crap like when she cheered on Dirrells trainer for sucker punching that other fighter in the corner she was cheering for it and acting ghetto on twitter

Whats messed up is she lied saying the guy who punches Ali wasnt even part of her camp and she had no clue who he was, but then people on Twitter are saying thats her own brother, she even lied

that old man didnt deserved that, who sucker punches a 71 year old elderly man like that? thats disgusting. I dont give a crap how much shit he was talking to that lesbian sister of Clareesa, old people can talk and I wont get physical I just let them yap.

I tried to sift through Shields' Twitter, but it's a dumpster fire. WTF.

Sad to see. Too bad there's no good female punchers...no chance of seeing this idiot bitch laid out sparked

Back