James "209 McMoney" Vick?

Let's not forget that Vicks head coach didnt get a rape charge because he said his dick doesn't work
Lloyd Irvin, right? Texas guy

Sketchy ass gang rape story. Crazy he’s been forgiven

7 ft lw’s leg gives out within 4 leg kicks

Gaetjhe is gonna die soon for real. And he doesn't seem to care. Oh well at least it's entertaining

Vick was trying too hard. Came with some prewritten lines and stuck to the script.

Texas wiggers are nasty motherfuckers.

Damn. Like Gaethje but Vick dismantled him there.

Gaethje was the one that brought up money lol. Rewatch the video.
My bad.lol.I just rewatched and yeah I guess he did bring it up first..Anyways it annoys me when anyone brags about having more money then someone else.

That verbal onslaught he threw at Gaethjie was great.

Wtf Gaethjie wanna bring up the big show, bonuses and bank account shit? You got knocked out for those bonuses bro! You didn't draw nor win to get it, it's pity money for getting your brain scramble!

James Vick for the KO

Check this shit out
That's a slap, pull, counter left!!
HPFy0MT.gif

Leave my area code out of you weak thread. You would get ran out quick where I live

Vicks most likely gonna win but I always root for Justin. I just fucking love that hes so committed to the leg-kick, I luv it!

Fuck Vick. Trains under the biggest rapist POS in all of combat sports. Always rooting for that guy to get KTFO.

Triggered by the fighter associated with Irvin, in love with the fighter associated with Putin.

{<jordan}

Vick is the biggest Lightweight I've ever seen. He looks 200 pounds easily. It's insane that he can make that weight.

Why is gaethje bragging about making a that kind of money? That's embarrassing. Smh.

Back