James "209 McMoney" Vick?

james vick has a lot of practice thinking about negative shit whining about everything doesnt suprise me all this stuff is on the tip of his tounge always. WAR HOMER SIMPSON!!

Same shit happened in the lead up to Michael Johnson fight. Then Johnson got his ass crushed.

Lol he's not wrong, Gaethje's got rocks for brains.

Fighters making fun of other fighter’s CTE is ironic.

I don't think anyone was owned.I thought Vick kinda made himself look dumb bringing up money and acting like he makes more then Gaethje.He hasn't made nowhere near Gaethje.

I hope Gaethje lays a beating on Vick. Takes him into deep water and drowns him.

Vick definitely won the smack talk, but I still see him getting his head knocked off in the cage.

Vick is rising to be one of my new fave LW's chalk up another impending loss for the walking Frankenstein fighter Gaethje on the upside another bonus coming for getting lit up by a Vick head kick...

I don't think anyone was owned.I thought Vick kinda made himself look dumb bringing up money and acting like he makes more then Gaethje.He hasn't made nowhere near Gaethje.
Gaethje was the one that brought up money lol. Rewatch the video.

Let's not forget that Vicks head coach didnt get a rape charge because he said his dick doesn't work

for a guy who has competed as a professional boxer, James Vick better watch out, his defense isn't that good.

I really like Gaethje's brain damaged persona, it's endearing in a way. Also his fights are always fun. He could have 10 losses in a row and I'd still tune in because he always comes to brawl.

Don't really feel Vick owned him by calling him punch drunk - it's not like Gaethje really claims that he isn't.

I like trash talk between this two guys. They were the best in conference. Much better than Adesanya vs Brunson and Till vs Wodley.
Till vs Woodley was comical it was like anything Till would say Tyron was already planning to say I respect that ......

Vick is right, Gaethje is a Homer Simpson of MMA. Any top fighter with good cardio and heart can KTFO Gaethje since he is just a walking punching bag.

10 strikes per minute. That like ever 6 second you receive a clean hard punch. If that is not a walking punching bag then I don't know what is.

I liked Vick in the past. Now I can't wait to see him get smashed

Back