Media James ‘Cloner McGagger’ Gallagher — “I’ll never be accepted in MMA.”

Try not being such an obvious rip off of your teammates gimmick and people are likely to accept you more.

Over here in Germany we have a much better Conor Clone.
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He got beaten up so heavily in his last Fight it was huge in the German MMA Community. This Guy is not only copying his Hairs, Tatts ect he is also trying to copy Conor's Stance. It's so fucking funny but on the other hand so sad. A young man growing up actually on his way to be an individual but ending up as a little clown.

For the most part I couldn't care less about this guy but his issue is SOOOO weird it almost seems like some kind of mental illness. And I know he's not a star but it's still hard to believe he's made it as far as he has being such a total dork.

Lol not many people accept douchebags for anything more than they are.

Honestly, what an absolute fool lol
i went t ireland was coaching there back n 2012 right before conor got to ufc guys there at times try so hard to be "edgy" and cool especially when drinking they will be the most shy awkward person then all sudden trying tog e ton top of cars ect trying to be cool

hes just a typical try hard and doesnt even realize the word poser exist

Is there any Gallagher fan in here? I might become one just to balance things out.

I can be to Gallagher what @trentkelp (RIP) was to Tirrel Fortnite (RIP too)

If he's ten times as obnoxious then the fans will not only accept him, but love him.

I think most McUFC fans must be gay men, they love an asshole so much.

Ok.. I will take the job.

You're a brave man, I think it's a harder task than you think to feign interest in this guy. He's the Conor Mcgregor you end up with when your parents can't afford to buy a Conor Mcgregor.

I don't think the issue is acceptance, it's more that no one outside Ireland gives a shit about him.
Yet you are still posting about him.

Conor was also doing it while actively pursuing big fights. I don't hear Gallagher actively pushing to fight anyone higher up the food chain.
Pay the man if you want him to fight the big dogs.

Oppression is soooo played out

Go work hard and do something nice.
He is from the means streets of Dublin.

Strabanimal is famous for the wrong reasons. Gets up in his Bandejas' face during the announcement like Bandejas is his sacrifice and then proceeds to get ko'd in brutal fashion
It was a fluke

I live fifteen minutes away from his hometown

He gets a lot of hate from there too lol
Hate = envious losers

Seems like the type of pleb who lost too many fights which he started, so he got into bjj lol
You know nothing

Try not being such an obvious rip off of your teammates gimmick and people are likely to accept you more.
How do you know it wasn't Conor the one who swaggerjacked him? Conor already did it to that model.

What a cry baby, no wonder no one likes you
Yet he headlines shows.

I actually think he has been doing mma since he was about 12-13

I have heard many say he is actually quite friendly, but obviously a little cocky
He is friendly.. a great guy all around. Cocky? He is confident.

i went t ireland was coaching there back n 2012 right before conor got to ufc guys there at times try so hard to be "edgy" and cool especially when drinking they will be the most shy awkward person then all sudden trying tog e ton top of cars ect trying to be cool

hes just a typical try hard and doesnt even realize the word poser exist
LOL at "coaching".

You're a brave man, I think it's a harder task than you think to feign interest in this guy. He's the Conor Mcgregor you end up with when your parents can't afford to buy a Conor Mcgregor.
Fuck, this is hard.

It was a fluke

Hate = envious losers

You know nothing

How do you know it wasn't Conor the one who swaggerjacked him? Conor already did it to that model.

Yet he headlines shows.

LOL at "coaching".

Fuck, this is hard.

I think you made a solid start my friend. <mma4>

It was a fluke

Hate = envious losers

You know nothing

Yet he headlines shows.

LOL at "coaching".

Fuck, this is hard.
Well clearly you know the guy, change our minds. I won't mock you and btw @Dana's Moonface defended him after my comment. Clearly you have a bee in your bonnet so spill

I can't hate on anybody trying to sell themselves and sell tickets, but this guy is trying to be an EXACT clone of Conor.

I just can't take the dude seriously. We've all seen this done before, and much better and authentic.
Exactly. It's worse than Danis' dick riding. This dude even has the manlet animal tats on him!

Back