Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

DangerousInexperiencedCopperbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
When you realize you fucked up.

upload_2020-2-24_21-43-29.jpeg

12B403E3-99EA-42CC-8D14-F69F576D6375.jpeg

I don't think the issue is acceptance, it's more that no one outside Ireland gives a shit about him.

I can't hate on anybody trying to sell themselves and sell tickets, but this guy is trying to be an EXACT clone of Conor.

I just can't take the dude seriously. We've all seen this done before, and much better and authentic.

I can't hate on anybody trying to sell themselves and sell tickets, but this guy is trying to be an EXACT clone of Conor.

I just can't take the dude seriously. We've all seen this done before, and much better and authentic.

Conor was also doing it while actively pursuing big fights. I don't hear Gallagher actively pushing to fight anyone higher up the food chain.

Oppression is soooo played out

Go work hard and do something nice.

I can't really blame him. What MMA fighter is richer than Conor McGregor? Money is the motivation and Conor laid out a blueprint that works, but only if you win fights.

And Conor is a clone of professional wrestlers. It's a never ending cycle.

Over here in Germany we have a much better Conor Clone.

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

He got beaten up so heavily in his last Fight it was huge in the German MMA Community. This Guy is not only copying his Hairs, Tatts ect he is also trying to copy Conor's Stance. It's so fucking funny but on the other hand so sad. A young man growing up actually on his way to be an individual but ending up as a little clown.

Y'know all things considered I gotta give conor props for atleast backing up all his bullshit (till khabib anyway).

It's not easy to keep winning in MMA and talking all that shit puts a huuuge karma target in your back.

Strabanimal is famous for the wrong reasons. Gets up in his Bandejas' face during the announcement like Bandejas is his sacrifice and then proceeds to get ko'd in brutal fashion

I can't really blame him. What MMA fighter is richer than Conor McGregor? Money is the motivation and Conor laid out a blueprint that works, but only if you win fights.

The guy even went out and got a gorilla and tiger tattoo lol.

Conor-McGregor-James-Gallagher.jpg

Acts like a cocky idiot, gets treated like a cocky idiot

”uhuhu i will never be accepted :(

what the hell

He got beaten up so heavily in his last Fight it was huge in the German MMA Community

If you're talking online, such as in message boards, may I ask where the party takes place?

I live fifteen minutes away from his hometown

He gets a lot of hate from there too lol

Back