ESPN+ Jamel herring vs Frampton April 3rd

Odds have Frampton favored by a little bit.
Pretty sure Framptons gonna have a rough night and call it a career.
Regardless of outcome I think he's calling it a career.

Frampton has been talking about retirement for a couple of years now and has not sounded at all enthusiastic about the game. Not sure he has got himself up for this.

Herring doesn’t seem to be a big puncher, but going to be a long night for Frampton regardless I fear.

I'll hang on to my hopes that Frampton can upset the odds. There may be one last hurrah in him.

Herring wins. Timing is everything. Whenever the older smaller guy has to close the distance on the younger, fresher fighter, it usually is a rough out for the old dog.

I do hope Frampton can pull some old magic out of the bag he's been one of my favourite fighters go to work over the years.

I'll hang on to my hopes that Frampton can upset the odds. There may be one last hurrah in him.
He's actually favored on the betting odds right now.
Herrings around a +125.
@sweetviolenturg
@Seano
@ironfist05
@JayE

Any predictions on this?
I have Herring winning but every prediction I've been seeing is leaning towards Frampton pulling it off.

Herrings around a +125.
@sweetviolenturg
@Seano
@ironfist05
@JayE

Any predictions on this?
I have Herring winning but every prediction I've been seeing is leaning towards Frampton pulling it off.
I think Herring is gonna make us all wish Frampton had retired last year. He's not a big hitter, so I'm not expecting a KO, but a clear decision for Herring IMO.

Herrings around a +125.
@sweetviolenturg
@Seano
@ironfist05
@JayE

Any predictions on this?

I'll be surprised if Frampton has enough left to pull this one out of the hat. I'm thinking Herring via decision as well. Of course, if it's a close fight it wouldn't surprise me if the nod went to Frampton. I just don't think it's going to be all that close.

Herring stops the already past his best Frampton inside 8.

Herring should stop Frampton around rd 8-10

Herring is old and cuts a million pounds off his 5'10" frame. That will catch up with him sooner or later

I really like Frampton, but I thought he was going to lose badly even before I knew he had a hand injury. I’ll be amazed if this fight happens.

Herring wins. Timing is everything. Whenever the older smaller guy has to close the distance on the younger, fresher fighter, it usually is a rough out for the old dog.

herrings got 2 years on Carl. He may be the fresher fighter, but he’s not younger

Herring is old and cuts a million pounds off his 5'10" frame. That will catch up with him sooner or later

I think this is a pickem. Frampton runs through herring in his prime. I don’t think he’s fallen too far for this not to be competitive

I'm still shocked that Herring is hte underdog here. I understand that he isn't a special talent or anything but I don't think Frampton has it anymore.

Back