Jameis Winston Fumble

trblesome1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
One of the most hilarious plays i have ever seen in sports, with the flailing fumbling and the ref falling down. There have been plenty of shoops made so far on this was hoping sherdog wouldn't disappoint with some more

5.gif

He might wanna return for another season now that his draft stock has plummeted
Dont wanna end up scraping boats for a living like Footsteps Falco

that game was great. couldnt have happened to a couple of bigger pieces of trash than winston and fisher.

i look forward to winston performing as well as jamarcus russell at the next level

Lol at Oregon players 'facing discipline' for chanting 'no means no'. Like he couldn't use all the advice he can get.

One of the most hilarious plays i have ever seen in sports, with the flailing fumbling and the ref falling down. There have been plenty of shoops made so far on this was hoping sherdog wouldn't disappoint with some more

5.gif

I do love that lance blows over the ref too.

5.gif

Hahahaha, this is great. The fumble was hilarious enough on its own, but this is even better.

Back