Jamahal Hill responds to keyboard warrior after horrific arm injury

Cant imagine how obnoxious it would be to fight for a living and have neck beards on the internet talking shit constantly. It would be like sherdog but every where you sign on to.

it happens to everyone, not just professional athletes. look at all the cancelling that goes on against random nobodies, "Karens", and all that shit. people get their lives ruined all the time by the internet and it is rarely ever some pro athlete.

His grammar could be improved.

That whole sentence was a bit dumb
Bro you got no idea how bad the United States education system is, from the teachers to the politicians. Mr Hill just wrote some Hemingway shit compared to how dumb most high school and even college grads write in the States.

Bro you got no idea how bad the United States education system is, from the teachers to the politicians. Mr Hill just wrote some Hemingway shit compared to how dumb most high school and even college grads write in the States.

With the posts that I see on sherdog, I somehow believe this.

I mean engaging with the cancer on the internet is not going to result in anything but the minuscule enjoyment for said cancer who has nothing else to live for because they lack the required social skills to communicate with their fellow humans and lack any kind of personality to be interesting or any interests that would lead them to pursue a hobby of value.

Too busy teaching CRT and how to not hurt feelings.

guys already 30 and beat a couple scrubs in the ufc and thinks he's going to run shit. Just lmao.

Back