Media Jamahal Hill and Paul Craig shares a photo post UFC 263

He talked a lot of shit before the fight and got up in his face. Thats a slice of humble pie my friends.

With how intense both fighters in the build up, I kinda expect Craig to rub it in his face even for a lil bit after the stoppage, especially at the heat of the moment. But he didn't even for a bit. Just shows his character and I had the wrong judgment. Paul is a good guy and I admire his great character. Respect.

With how intense both fighters in the build up, I kinda expect Craig to rub it in his face even for a lil bit after the stoppage, especially at the heat of the moment. But he didn't even for a bit. Just shows his character and I had the wrong judgment. Paul is a great guy and I admire his great character. Respect.
Craig seems like a good dude.

He talked a lot of shit before the fight and got up in his face. Thats a slice of humble pie my friends.

People saying fighters have been humbled because they were making noise to promote a fight is one of the worst modern trends.

“When trash talking goes wrong!”

Comment section filled with stuff like: “What an idiot talking all that shit” - Made by a guy who’s been watching trash talking videos all day for his own entertainment. It’s hypocritical for these guys to ingest MMA media and use it to become more invested in the fights, but then go out of their own way to shit on a fighter after they lost for talking too much trash.

Craig seems like a good dude.
Being half scottish, i knew Hill was done for when he started jawing at Craig week of.
Lads don't play like that and our entire family are bipolar bullies who will eviscerate you at a moment's notice. Craig's bout that life.

This about-face is like the most scottish thing to. "Sorry I broke your arm la', was actin' out a wee bit. Ya hurt mah fellens ya know!"

Crazy how personal pre fight gets and how much respect they have after sharing the octagon

Reactions: Gio
Jamahal is making the most of still being a professional fighter whilst he can.

Being half scottish, i knew Hill was done for when he started jawing at Craig week of.
Lads don't play like that and our entire family are bipolar bullies who will eviscerate you at a moment's notice. Craig's bout that life.

This about-face is like the most scottish thing to. "Sorry I broke your arm la', was actin' out a wee bit. Ya hurt mah fellens ya know!"

Craig initiated the shit talking, like he always does. It's the reason that Rountree stood over his corpse and taunted him after KOing him.

Delete your account

I saw a video of them both talking trash to each other backstage. How do you know who approached first?

With how intense both fighters in the build up, I kinda expect Craig to rub it in his face even for a lil bit after the stoppage, especially at the heat of the moment. But he didn't even for a bit. Just shows his character and I had the wrong judgment. Paul is a good guy and I admire his great character. Respect.

Yeah, he's seemed ridiculous with his intensity in the past but the respect he gave him after that sub made me a fan of his.

Fighters often gain respect for one another after sharing the octogon together.
Unless you they are either brock or frank

Guess they won't be sending Christmas cards to each other

Nice to see that. Paul was polite in the immediate aftermath as well. Fighters talk trash to each other all the time in the lead up to the fight and fighters get especially grumpy while cutting weight. Then the fight each other and figure it out. Very few times is the beef not squashed. Khabib and Conor come to mind, there have been some other high profile ones I can't think of. Typically that's when shit has been taken really personally (not to say sometimes it shouldn't be) beyond 'You're funny' and 'you've got bad breath.' Which are things Jamahal Hill said when they bumped into each other in the hotel lobby.

Reactions: Gio
Back