Jake the snake on JRE

Jake is adamant HTM specifically fucked him up.

Well, he was the one who swung it, so that's natural. I just don't remember Jake saying it was an intentional nefarious act. Like HTM knew it wasn't a gimmick guitar, and wanted to hurt him with it.

I think HTM disagrees with him about the guitar, and takes issue with that incident being used as a scapegoat for Jake's downward spiral.

Here's what I'm going off of. He doesn't blame HTM for the guitar being a real guitar.

Was a great episode. He had a lot of fun stories. The Jushin Thunder Liger story made me laugh

One of the best things from the entire podcast was finding out that Andre the giant had to take dumps in bathtubs, I lol'ed for a long time after hearing that

Listened to bits and pieces and it was pretty good. Was surprised for as much as a coke head he was he performed sober and I figured he would talk about the rampant use of coke in the industry in the 80's. And even though he didn't perform high, there are a few guys who had to have been on something on TV. Ultimate Warrior had to have been banging rails before tapings with the way his promos came out. I guess he didn't want to talk bad about colleagues, especially dead ones.

ROGan sucks at interviewing pro wrestlers.

He knows nothing about the business and gets barely a good story from them.

Back