Jake Shields vs Conor McGregor @170lbs

Lol.

Shields by whatever submission he wants

(And i'm a McGregor supporter)

Can't remember the last time Shields actually subbed anyone decent.

Lay on him maybe.

Conor was begging to get off mini Mendes off. Shields would manhandle him.

Jake could take Conor down and stretch his ball sack skin over Conors mouth and nose and asphyxiate Conor if he wanted too.

Shields wrecks him and takes the will out of Connie McGregor.

Shields beat hendo. Shields is also fucking massive in real life. Shields takes this so easily as that guy can take a hit and take the fight to the ground very easily.

It would go like Conor versus any top WW, except way more strangly.

I was a Shields fan for years, but somewhere in there my fandom fell asleep.

Mickey would get wrecked but it would sell a lot of tickets and be an exiting fight.

Shields wouldn't even need a takedown, he could have his choice of sub or tko just from the first standing clinch.

Time that fight for when Mickey's star is fading, maybe after losing to Nate again, and then having a lackluster performance at a lower weight, then fight Shields and get a last big payday before landing as a #10-20 LW.

So we're all in agreement right? Bring back Jake Shields, have him re-retire Pendred, fight Nelson, and then fight Conor for middleweight title.

Shields ground and pound (if you want to call it that) was always irritating as fuck 2 watch.

Shields. Easily. He's one of the most boring fighters in history, but also one of the most difficult to defeat.

Shields should still be in the ufc. He has a win over the champ. Haters may not like his style but he's super elite easily top 5 ww ever.

gsp
shields
hughes

Back