Jake shields says "unfair to blast Jon for something he wasn't to be tested"

I honestly don't understand how people still are asking this question. One was out of competition, one was in competition. As a matter of fact, they even changed the rules slightly after Diaz got busted and raised the amount of metabolites allowed in your system, so as a matter of fact you can smoke even more pot before you would fail the test.

Thc metabolites got people busted and punished before. They stay in your system as long as cocaine metabolites can.
Not quite following your our of competition argument.

Training camp is training, not competition. Sparring is also training.

If Jon Jones was coked up during his fight with Cormier or in the twelve hours leading up to the fight, then he is in very big trouble. Otherwise, the whole thing is no big deal and a massive invasion of his privacy.

Sparring on drugs puts you and the other person at danger. I don't care if they and you can't see the need to have guys clean and sober while training for a fight.

Sparring on drugs puts you and the other person at danger. I don't care if they and you can't see the need to have guys clean and sober while training for a fight.

So you are indignant about something that you have no idea even happened?

OK.

was he sparring on drugs?

training camp is competition. if he is high and sparring there is a real problem. not saying he was.

we have another brother here who doesn't know how to read fellow sherbros.

i suggest you check out what WADA classifies as IC/OOC. Luckily your opinion means nothing since you're not head of WADA and dont write the rules.

your opinion =/= law of the land

Training camp is training, not competition. Sparring is also training.

If Jon Jones was coked up during his fight with Cormier or in the twelve hours leading up to the fight, then he is in very big trouble. Otherwise, the whole thing is no big deal and a massive invasion of his privacy.
He PISSED in a cup for them lol he INVITED them in his private life when he agreed to get a piss test to fight. I don't care if they found METH. He is the reason it's in there

Shields doesn't make any sense. So everyone should ignore Jones doing coke because it shouldn't have been revealed to the public? Nonsense.

he wasn't even "blasted", he was allowed to fight, collect his prize money and enjoy complete job security and support from his fans, sponsors and employers

he fucked up and embarrassed the ufc and jeapordised one of their biggest fights in years at the end of a pretty bad year for the company in terms of big time fights... he's really faced very little consquence for his actions

I'm not gonna pretend im familiar with the testing unlike sherdog doctors but how can they mess up like this? Just test him and others for PEDs. Leave the others shit private. If its marijuana or coke.

I'm not going to put my tin foil hat on just yet, but I think Jon was set up. These testers are supposedly professionals at what they do and how they test, and they were dealing with a professional athlete, not some kid at a burger joint. They knew what they were supposed to do and how they were supposed to run the proper tests. It's seems to coincidental that they test Jon "randomly" after his trip to Brazil and "accidentally" test for street drugs. Plus, Jon's cocaine use is something that has been rumored for years now...a lot of set ups I've seen in sports history looks a lot like this. Either this is one epic dose of karma for Jon, or something is up. This whole scenario is just weird.

Shields doesn't make any sense. So everyone should ignore Jones doing coke because it shouldn't have been revealed to the public? Nonsense.

I think it more has to do with the fact it was something he was never supposed to be tested for. It was an oversight that allowed them to even know he had it in his system to begin with.

Makes you wonder how many other fighters have had something in their system out of competition but yet they have never been tested for it. I think we would be suprised if they had done this test on every other fighter as well.

we have another brother here who doesn't know how to read fellow sherbros.

i suggest you check out what WADA classifies as IC/OOC. Luckily your opinion means nothing since you're not head of WADA and dont write the rules.

your opinion =/= law of the land

I know what they say. I disagree with it. Training camp is part of the competition. you pay for fighters to come spar and are on drugs you arev putting them indanger on the job

I know what they say. I disagree with it. Training camp is part of the compitition

doesnt matter if you disagree with it or not. you have no say in it whatsoever.

you have a problem because its a personal opinion/personal moral view.

He PISSED in a cup for them lol he INVITED them in his private life when he agreed to get a piss test to fight. I don't care if they found METH. He is the reason it's in there

He did not invite them to look for anything beyond what they had authority to check.

What if they discovered he had a form of cancer? Does that automatically become everyone's business? Of course not.

I understand how many fans feel. For Jones' haters it seemed like Christmas, but all they got was a bad sweater.

he wasn't even "blasted", he was allowed to fight, collect his prize money and enjoy complete job security and support from his fans, sponsors and employers

he fucked up and embarrassed the ufc and jeapordised one of their biggest fights in years at the end of a pretty bad year for the company in terms of big time fights... he's really faced very little consquence for his actions

how did he jeopardize the fight?

I know what they say. I disagree with it. Training camp is part of the competition. you pay for fighters to come spar and are on drugs you arev putting them indanger on the job

you keep saying this. did someone say he sparred on drugs?

Back