Jake shields says "unfair to blast Jon for something he wasn't to be tested"

Well, for one, they are completely different jobs. Secondly, you work every day, perhaps not weekends, so testing for coke would be a very bad thing on the job, and if JBJ had been caught on coke on the job he would have been fired as well.

if you do coke on the weekend go to work Monday and piss hot you will be fired. it doesn't matter if it's the smallest amount in you system you have just lost your job. Training camp is part of the job.

I don't work there anymore. and no it's not because I pissed hot

if you do coke on the weekend go to Monday you will be fired. it doesn't matter if it's the smallest amount in you system you have just lost your job. Training camp is part of the job.

According to whom?

If it is specified you cannot have coke in your system by your job, and you get caught on a drug test for coke, yes you would lose your job. The commission does not care if he had coke in his system out of competition, hence why they are not punishing him.

this is how nuts it is. Work in the Alberta oils sands piss hot for coke job lost won't be sent to rehab by company. your union may.

In the middle of a train camp for the world title piss hot for coke nothing

Why do they test for coke in the oil sands?

2912ltw.jpg

No, it is not obvious he had it on his person at some point.

Criminal law does not usually work like that, which is why this entire discussion is between fighters, the UFC, and the NSAC, with the notable absence of the Las Vegas PD or the DEA.

He admitted to it and checked into rehab. I will take him saying he had over you.

Why do they test for coke in the oil sands?

They check for everything. you live in a camp with others. you really don't want someone that can't stay sober long enough to pass his test. if the is an accident your whole work crew will be tested. every time you go to a new company you are tested

He admitted to it and checked into rehab. I will take him saying he had over you.

He admitted to buying cocaine? Possessing cocaine? Or using cocaine?

One of those things is not illegal, and it is the only one we are certain happened.

They check for everything. you live in a camp with others. you really don't want someone that can't stay sober long enough to pass his test. if the is an accident your whole work crew will be tested. every time you go to a new company you are tested

I'm pretty damn ignorant on what the job description is like, is it that precarious? There are a number of sensitive jobs that would require you to be sober that don't test for anything.

According to whom?

If it is specified you cannot have coke in your system by your job, and you get caught on a drug test for coke, yes you would lose your job. The commission does not care if he had coke in his system out of competition, hence why they are not punishing him.

training camp is competition. if he is high and sparring there is a real problem. not saying he was.

And none of this applies to JBJ. It is not banned out of competition.

Bullshit. Cocaine is an illegal substance 24/7. If you take it, you are breaking the law.

I think you are wrong about this.

If you are not, then why don't the police simply arrest everyone in rehab?

this is how nuts it is. Work in the Alberta oils sands piss hot for coke job lost won't be sent to rehab by company. your union may.

In the middle of a train camp for the world title piss hot for coke nothing

What is crazy about that? Is Jones working on a hazardous worksite and operating large machinery?

training camp is competition. if he is high and sparring there is a real problem. not saying he was.

Not according to the commission. Should trainging camp be considered in competition? Probably yes, but until it is he didn't break their rules.

Training camp is training, not competition. Sparring is also training.

If Jon Jones was coked up during his fight with Cormier or in the twelve hours leading up to the fight, then he is in very big trouble. Otherwise, the whole thing is no big deal and a massive invasion of his privacy.

Bullshit. Its better that he got caught and publicly humiliated now. If he wasn't I doubt he would have entered rehab and gotten clean. Or at least not before he does damage to his body.

I'm pretty damn ignorant on what the job description is like, is it that precarious? There are a number of sensitive jobs that would require you to be sober that don't test for anything.

Massive equipment huge tanks full of combustable fuels and oil. dangerous pits and high spots. yes it can kill you and your whole crew if you do not mind your p's and q's

Back