Jake shields says "unfair to blast Jon for something he wasn't to be tested"

I don't really like guys that have been popped defending others. It's kind of like hyping up the guy who beat you in your last fight.

Also, WTF DID YOU GET POPPED FOR SHIELDS WTF how was this never released?

Pretty sure it's fair game to call a drug addict a drug addict regardless of whether he was unfairly outed or not.

Just sayin'.

Incidentally, I could not give any less fucks than I already do about recreational drug-pops.

Yep. for you and I.

The NSAC should be held accountable for unfairly outing him though. That was a major violation of individual privacy by a government office.

Basically, if you liked Jones before you still like him. If you didn't like Jones, this is just another reason to add to the list of things he's disliked for.

Lol word, and for some another reason to add the the list of things he's liked for

Anybody else watching Chandler super closely in the Pats game yesterday? *Insert joke about his jumpy-ass offside penalty here*

Yep. for you and I.

The NSAC should be held accountable for unfairly outing him though. That was a major violation of individual privacy by a government office.

Agree. People should've been/should still be proverbially hung for the "administrative errors" they made through the entire process.

That said, it is hard to feel bad for a guy getting accidentally caught breaking the law.

So if this had been any other fighter in the UFC their reaction would have been the same.....

We both know this was only because it was a huge fight involving one of their biggest names.

Its all about money.

I'd argue that if it had been a big name fighter who was capable of being a draw, the response would have been fairly similar. You're right that it is all about money, though. This is a private company, after all. Now, if Jones had actually violated a commission regulation, that would be different. He didn't, and it's the UFC's code of conduct penalty and if they don't think his actions unduly hurt the company's image or bottom line, he isn't going to be sanctioned. Nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned.

I'd argue that if it had been a big name fighter who was capable of being a draw, the response would have been fairly similar. You're right that it is all about money, though. This is a private company, after all. Now, if Jones had actually violated a commission regulation, that would be different. He didn't, and it's the UFC's code of conduct penalty and if they don't think his actions unduly hurt the company's image or bottom line, he isn't going to be sanctioned. Nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned.

Nothing wrong with it as long as they stay consistent with it. Hopefully they do

Nothing wrong with it as long as they stay consistent with it. Hopefully they do

Well, they haven't kicked Nick out yet, and didn't he also get busted for DUI, and refuse the breathelizer and try and make himself puke at the police station?

Back