Nick Thomson
Paul Daley
Carlos Condit
Demian Maia
Tyron Woodley
Martin Kampmann
And the most importantly,
Robbie Fucking Lawler...

Holy fuck. I'm not even a fan, but this is just sad to see him fighting outside the UFC.

I agree. Not a fan of the guys style, but he has an impressive resume. Still dont know why he was let go

hes like two different fighters....the grappling is super impressive and exciting, but he has the worst footwork of any fighter i have ever seen at his level (ufc, bellator, wsof, onefc, strikeforce, etc)

I just wonder, is it physically impossible for him to improve his striking?

hes like two different fighters....the grappling is super impressive and exciting, but he has the worst footwork of any fighter i have ever seen at his level (ufc, bellator, wsof, onefc, strikeforce, etc)

how is that like two different fighters? do you expect all fighters at his level to be well-rounded?

Wins over:
Okami
Hendo
Nick Thomson
Paul Daley
Carlos Condit
Demian Maia
Tyron Woodley
Martin Kampmann
And the most importantly,
Robbie Fucking Lawler...

Holy fuck. I'm not even a fan, but this is just sad to see him fighting outside the UFC.

Agree completely minus the Lawler/ Hendo part. That's kinda what you are saying and I disagree

I read the title as Jake Shields Request

Entered the thread finding no demands. Request denied.

he is one of the worst strikers out there but you can't deny his ability to negate almost any onslaught on the feet against him.

Top ten WW of all time.

I love watching him fight. He looks so awkward, yet he dominates high level guys.

i said ALL ufc fighters. besides that still doesn't answer how he's like two different fighters.

yes, i expect all ufc fighters to be well rounded

you are pathetic looking for an argument about this. he looks like two different fighters because the demarcation between him standing and him on the ground is so pronounced you trollop

ufc on some bullshit. they gave him the worst stylistic matchup so they don't have to cut him while coming off wins...

He won me over when he came back after Hendo almost knocked his head off and he turned it around and dominated. Respect.

Back