Jake Shields Reminds Dillan Danis Who He Is

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]
giphy.webp

This shit is hilarious

that's dubs worthy

I've never liked Shields more than right now.
Bravo good sir. People like Danis are walking embodiments of the modern dbag with their out of ring antics.

After Conor got killed by khabib, Dillan became Dillan dadless, so it's normal if he acts out sometimes

Not sure why Danis would choose to pick on Shields, out of all people.

Hell ya Jake. I follow jiu jitsu more than mma. What I see in danis is a pretty good grappler, but one who seems to lose anything at the higher levels, who then sells wolf tickets about his grappling abilities to mma fans and fighters who Don't follow grappling. I don't think his ceiling is all that high unless he's a seriously fast learner in striking. Oh, and he's an irritating douchebag who's greatest accomplishment is less than artem's greatest accomplishment. (No dishespect to artemis, who seems like a decent guy)

Last edited:
Lol fuck danis. Guy just looks like a piece of shit.

I've never liked Shields more than right now.
Bravo good sir. People like Danis are walking embodiments of the modern dbag with their out of ring antics.
This. If the nicest guy in bjj had to ask you to leave his team because of the way you represent yourself, you need to look in the mirror.
that's dubs worthy
Speaking from experience, Mr Mystic?

I feel like conor thought hed get marcelo garcia to train him but marcelo was like nah have danus.

Back