Jake Shields... Not his best moment

why would he say it,if it not true?

There are multiple times you can hear him saying to Mazzagatti "he's still doing it" when you could clearly see that he wasn't.

It doesn't matter why he lied, we don't need motive when we there are many examples of him doing it in the fight.

But why do it? To throw off your opponent(like taunting or shit-talking, to get him DQ'd, to get a point taken away from him, or maybe just because Palhares kept scaring him by putting his fingers near Jakes eyes

nothing because american fighters get away with anything

hendo and jeremy stephens get in punches after an opponent is KTFO and everyone cheers.... frank mir cranks a knee bar on lesnar who's tapping. no one says shit

Don't forget Rampage on Wandy

Garbage. This is more proof of you not learning shit in 13 years on here.

Show me the thread where multiple posters have replied 'Ban that *******!!" Dirty SOB!!!"

And that its a majority of posters saying it. Oh thats right because you cant :icon_neut

There are multiple times you can hear him saying to Mazzagatti "he's still doing it" when you could clearly see that he wasn't.

It doesn't matter why he lied, we don't need motive when we there are many examples of him doing it in the fight.

But why do it? To throw off your opponent(like taunting or shit-talking, to get him DQ'd, to get a point taken away from him, or maybe just because Palhares kept scaring him by putting his fingers near Jakes eyes

Just look at the Connor-Mendes fight when it hits the ground. Connor is complaining because Herb is standing it up and Chad is claiming the legal elbows are illegal lol.

Jake Shields has best moments?

Not only is he one of the most boring fighters in all of MMA, he's not that great of a guy either.

Not a fan of Jake, and he certainly didn't take the high road, but Palharaes brought this on himself.
The eye pokes are obvious. Even when you can't actually see the thumbs/fingers and eyes, you can tell by the hand positioning. For all that he didn't do anything, Mazagatti was squatting right next to them and saw it.
The sub-release wasn't that bad in my opinion, but he definitely held it. Given his history and the earlier eye pokes, of course he's getting no leniency.
The fact that amongst the people defending Palharaes there's individuals saying Jake didn't win the first two rounds and that there were no eye pokes, makes me think it's largely trolling, sheer contrariness or blind nut hugging.

Not a fan of Jake, and he certainly didn't take the high road, but Palharaes brought this on himself.
The eye pokes are obvious. Even when you can't actually see the thumbs/fingers and eyes, you can tell by the hand positioning. For all that he didn't do anything, Mazagatti was squatting right next to them and saw it.
The sub-release wasn't that bad in my opinion, but he definitely held it. Given his history and the earlier eye pokes, of course he's getting no leniency.
The fact that amongst the people defending Palharaes there's individuals saying Jake didn't win the first two rounds and that there were no eye pokes, makes me think it's largely trolling, sheer contrariness or blind nut hugging.

You can't tell their was pokes or gouges from hand positioning. He could've been placing his thumbs on/near Jakes eyes as a scare tactic to keep Jake occupied and moving, which created room for him to land better elbows from the bottom. You don't know, you're making assumptions based on hand-positioning. I can position my hands like I'm going for a choke, but if I don't squeeze then I'm not really going for a choke, am I?

All Jon Jones has to do is flash his fingers and you'll think twice about closing the distance against him. It's cheap, but it's not illegal or ban-worthy.

The thing all the Paul Harris apologists forget is this a non-stop pattern with him.

Yes Sheilds deserves some punishment but Paul Harris deserves more.

The thing all the Paul Harris apologists forget is this a non-stop pattern with him.

Yes Sheilds deserves some punishment but Paul Harris deserves more.

For what exactly? Who has he ever injured?

Back