Jake shields holds wins over the Champ and 3 other top 5 fighters

He also punches like a girl and thoroughly dominated by Lombard and Palhares...

Jake Shields is legit.

Another cool stat:

Gegard Mousasi has a win over a current top 10 fighter in every division from ww to hw.

Boring as hell fighter but he can't fuck up anyone's momentum. Dana saw he was a hype killer so he got rid of him.

Shields is only one of the few fighters I felt was a really horrific cut by the UFC. Like I didn't care about Okami or Fitch, they were clearly on their way out and no longer elite. Shields is definitely still elite.

He holds a loss to Jake Ellenberger

3d07a-ufn-25-shields-ellensberger-2.gif

Just sayin...
Ellenberger use to be a beast. He arguably beat Condit IMO plus Jakes Dad died a few weeks before the fight and he still fought him.

He'd beat Condit again IMO
Condit's said to have improved his TDD, so I wouldn't be certain on that. We haven't really seen this improvement in his last 2, though, so his current TDD is a question mark.

Condit's said to have improved his TDD, so I wouldn't be certain on that. We haven't really seen this improvement in his last 2, though, so his current TDD is a question mark.
Maybe. That would be the only thing Condit would have to worry about. Either way we will never see this fight so it really doesn't matter. Jake still holds wins over the fighters in the op and nothing can ever change that.

Should have spent more time working on his front flip.

Yep Shields is very good just not fan friendly. In his fight with Lawler I thought Lawler was gonna bash his face in and was off to a good start then bam standing guillotine.

And still few people want to see him fight.

That says a lot about Shield's fighting style and ability to capture the fanbase more than anything.

Back