Jake Shields already defeated the current and previous ww champion

Stockton slapped the one before that
shieldseyepoke01_medium.gif

before nate made it casual

George post shields fight
gsp8.jpg

bloodied nose, bruised face, humiliated.
George probably thought he lost that night.

Shields has now humped Woodley, survives a clean hbomb, out wrestled Hendo, champion in two weight class, Nashville brawl, outgrappled Maia, slappped George, choked Lawler, threw scolding hot coffee at Conor.

Sounds like something the true WWGOAT would do.
shields did nothing vs Woodley. stupid decision. Woodley don't even have a coach at the time.

He also just had his arsed kicked by some 14-4 guy called Ray Cooper who nobody had heard of prior to that fight. Let's not pretend Jake Shields is remotely relevant as a top fighter in 2018.

Shields was legit. On the other hand

thumbnail_crop.php

Current Woodley beats any WW that ever lived.

Tried to read this thread... Fell asleep once I saw "Jake Shields"

Current Woodley beats any WW that ever lived.
The GSP hate is so strong in you.
I'm starting to love the fact that McNugget knocked out your hero in 13 seconds.....while Weeping Waldo was in his Prime and he would have done it earlier if Aldo didn't duck him.

Woodley was a different fighter back then

Current Tyron KOs any version of Shields
Any version of shields?

Not hardly, maybe now but sure as shit not the version that beat hendo

I saw the fight back then but didn't notice the slap. Shields upheld the tradition. x)

You mean raked GSP's eyes out and did literally nothing else that fight. TS is a troll.

Those H-bombs Shields survived may not have been full strength since Hendo had an injured back at the time.

Shields (similar to Woodley) doesn’t get any respect. He’s a great fight with fantastic wins.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't the moment GSP's eye got hurt.

Every single strike Shields landed was after the eye gouging. Now mind you that I do criticize GSP(Consider that I'm accused of being one of GSP's biggest haters on sherdog mind you.) for letting such a lower level opponent destroy his eyes like that. A true GOAT wouldn't ever let that happen.

Shields also tested positive pre USADA era so you know he is dumb and dirty

Shields is a top 5 all time WW iimo not a killer but his resume speaks for itself

Shields is 1 of the greatest WWs of all time, but unfortunately for him, he fought in the GSP era. If not for GSP, Shields probably would've been a multiple time defending UFC champ. His standup was horrible though, but his grappling & toughness trumped that

Back