Jake Rossen new ESPN article.

lurksmirk

White Belt
Reaction score
I know the guy has his share of detractors, but personally I thought his articles were very entertaining. His is not a name you see on here anymore, anywhere that I've noticed, but I figure some of you out there might still be interested in seeing what he has to say, especially as it pertains to MMA. Here is the link to his latest article(that I know of anyway), which is actually about The Ultimate Ultimate. Also, my apologies if this should be in a different forum. Considering his past run-ins with the UFC, I thought this would be the place for it. http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=eightmenout

Thanks for linking that. I love reading about the old school fighters

You're very welcome, an excellent read which I expected it to be. Did the thread get bumped? I'm not seeing it on the UFC Discussion Thread anymore. First ever thread post and I probably already ruffled some feathers dropping a Rossen-bomb, lol.

doesnt sherdog.com link to espn? the articles are way too shtty to read (in my personal opinion only), so i dont know, but i think thats how it worked in the past

Everyone shat on Rios and Rossen for the fight previews, but writers view those as little more than a chore. Both are talented in a longer form medium.

Everyone shat on Rios and Rossen for the fight previews, but writers view those as little more than a chore. Both are talented in a longer form medium.

Not really, they were just shitty at what they did.
Rossen was the lesser of two evils, but he was ridiculous.

I'm still not convinced Tomas Rios is a real person.

thanks for the link ... always enjoyed Jakes wit.

Isn't he the guy who would write stupid shit just to be controversial??? No thanks....

Back