Media Jake Paul wants Silva to fight in the same card as he

I’d like to see RJJ vs Silva and let Silva earn a big payday

RJJ at his age would be a pretty big step back from Chavez jr you would think. Doubt they could get it sanctioned other than an exhibition

if Anderson Silva vs. Roy Jones Jr is on the undercard to a Jake Paul fight I might literally vomit out of my ass

GOATS recognise GOATS

The Paul brothers somehow making themselves look like the good guys compared to Dana.

Pretty sad, Dana. You're that shitty of a person.

The Paul Brothers are just douchey.

Dana is a guy whose job it is to essentially cheat athletes of their hard earned money.

The fact that people even hate the Paul bros just shows how envious most adult men truly are. Dana is an actual scumbag who has the power to ruin people's lives. The Paul bros are just annoying at times lol, nothing more.

Sherdog : waaaaaah!

anderson: that would be a great honor I respect both of them a lot and would be a real honor fighting on the same card.

lol

Try harder to be a hater. Paul doesn’t even say anything about undercard, but we all know Paul vs Woodley would be the main event, because it’s a bigger ppv draw, and most likely to generate maximum return on investment for Showtime.
True that dude is a straight up hater ufc shill

Will we "finally" get the Roy Jones JR fight?

Jake Paul mastered boxing in no time and now has master Portuguese.

What can't these Paul brothers do?

a40b5a01595cf530337d8dd71f137e79.jpg

Don't think Silva and RJJ would be the undercard for JP

Why not? He was the co-main to a 58 year old fighting a 42 year old in an exhibition match. Silva vs RJJ co-main to Paul/Woodley would be perfect tbh. Silva doesn't have to carry a card and can get a big payday in a fight he's wanted for over a decade.

PAY those two MMA dudes from the Oklahoma Sooner Players bathroom ass-kicking —

pair them up against two boxers under MMA rules on the undercard

Back