Media Jake Paul wants Silva to fight in the same card as he

Most famous Paul - Logan Paul, Jake Paul or McCartney Paul?

I shudder to think of a world where the Paul bros are as famous and influential as The Beatles. Paul M’s net worth doesn’t even make sense.

Try harder to be a hater. Paul doesn’t even say anything about undercard, but we all know Paul vs Woodley would be the main event, because it’s a bigger ppv draw, and most likely to generate maximum return on investment for Showtime.

A hater? That’s the angle you’re going with…

The natural reaction hearing this for someone who’s been following combat sports for 15+ years is disgust. Anderson is a legend and Snake Paul isn’t fit to hold his jock strap. Journalists should laugh in his face when he mentions people like that.

Anderson Silva is the greatest of all time, and also the key to half of my banking passwords. Come at me bro!!

y1ZodI4.jpg

He 100% does. Before he was just “loud youtube guy” now to a large amount of idiots and children he is a real fighter...
You’re right, smart people don’t consider a guy who boxes Tyron woodley a real fighter

paul brothers running the fight game!!

Putting AS on his card would boost his ppv numbers wouldn't it?

Sure he's only doing it to help these guys get paid.

The reason these guys are making any money is because they're not paying a promoter. He's so kind to share his profits.

Putting AS on his card would boost his ppv numbers wouldn't it?

Sure he's only doing it to help these guys get paid.

The reason these guys are making any money is because they're not paying a promoter. He's so kind to share his profits.

74d.jpg

Back