News Jake Paul vs Mike Perry is official for July 20th

Who wins?

• Total voters
Closest thing to full alcohol you can legally drink. I had it one time in college. That was enough. I'm glad I didn't go blind.

View attachment 1048562

Also a 90's band.

Oh, lol, wtf. I can't believe that's a legal drink.

The closest thing I've had to something that hardcore is probably Absinthe in Paris.

Lmfao another scam show by Fake Paul. I'd be impressed if this was a bareknuckle fight, but it's just boxing, where perry holds a 0-1 record and looked embarrassing as hell in that fight.

Jake has great matchmaking, but I think he does s lot of the matchmaking. The man will collect the heads of so many beloved fighters, former champs, and now champs.

These fighters have no chance being past prime and smaller.

Lmfao another scam show by Fake Paul. I'd be impressed if this was a bareknuckle fight, but it's just boxing, where perry holds a 0-1 record and looked embarrassing as hell in that fight.
Jake has no bare knuckle experience lol. Trust me you'll be impressed this time next month he'll have stolen a lot of thunder and glory by the end of his career

Jake Paul has a 0-0 record in bareknuckle, why would that be more fair?

Perry has fought Rockhold and MVP, both guys are 6'3. Also, Tim Means and Mickey Gall, both 6'2.

Perry might be affected by the weight difference but at least he won't have to cut. He'll be able to work on his cardio and eat as much as he wants. Jake Paul probs weighs in at 199.? lb and Perry potentially can get to 185-190 lb easy.

Jake Paul's last 6 weigh-ins:
199.8 lb against Ryan Bourland
199.4 lb against Andre August
185 lb against Nate Diaz.
183.6 lb against Tommy Fury.
186.5 lb against Anderson
191.5 lb against Woodley 2

Perry's 5 BKFC weigh-ins:
184 lb against Alves
174 lb against Alvarez
184.2 lb against Rockhold
175 lb against MVP
175.4 lb against Let me bang bro

Easy 20 lb weight difference.

There isn't really that much of a size diffrence between them.

It's odd how people keep looking at Jake Paul as a real cruiserweight. The fact is he has almost always weighted under 200 pounds, most of the time significantly so, because he is not really a cruiserweight.

His fights are considered cruiserweight fights because there is no weight class between 175 and 200 pounds. He clearly has a lot of fat on him, there are tons of pictures of him out there. Paul looks like he's been eating whoppers a few times a week preparing for Mike Tyson.

If Jake Paul was a serious boxer he would likely cut down to 175. Perry walks close to 190 if I had to guess, so he could fight at 175 and not look out of place, but looks like he is a 168 pounder (similar to Canelo, who is not exactly tiny).

People are talking like Mike Perry is a 155 pounder (what...?) and Jake Paul is a legit 200 pounder (lol).

So I guess it seems like in some peoples head this is like Terrence Crawford fighting Oleksandr Usyk.

When it's more like Canelo fighting Bivol.

Jake is likely roided and A LOT bigger than Perry. Perry has been fighting at 185, but that's mostly because he's been doing the Jake Paul thing (fighting old/washed MMA guys) and doesn't need a serious cut. If both were serious boxers or MMA fighters, they'd be 1 if not 2 weight classes apart. Jake walks around at 220, I think. He also has a big height/reach advantage.

With all that said, it would be a lot more interesting in bareknuckle (Perry's domain), but with big boxing gloves, I think Jake will be relative safe from getting KO'd and will outpoint Mike to a decision.

Yeah, he is much bigger and used to using his size. Perry is game so it will be interesting, but he’s also there to be hit. Jake Paul by late stoppage imo.

Reactions: mkt
Jake has no bare knuckle experience lol. Trust me you'll be impressed this time next month he'll have stolen a lot of thunder and glory by the end of his career
It's not a bareknuckle fight. It's a regular boxing match.

LMAO this interview face off is unhinged!

Mike Perry: “I'm rock hard I stay hard all the time”
Jake Paul: "I respect that."

They keep making gay innuendos to each other.

Last edited:
Luke Rockhold is taller, has a longer reach and cuts more weight than Jake does.

Luke walks at 210 pounds during his prime, almost certainly heavier today.

Look at a picture of them shirtless (pause), Luke absolutely shredded at 185, Jake Paul isn't (most of his fights are contracted around 185).

Trust me you'll be impressed this time next month he'll have stolen a lot of thunder and glory by the end of his career
<{cruzshake}>
Jake's pulled only chickenshit moves with constant MMA call outs, not boxers.

He might impress us by calling out current wining pro boxers in his weight class.

Back