Rumored Jake Paul vs. Conor McGregor 2022; Jake Paul claiming to be the MONEY fight.

Will Jake Paul vs Conor McGregor Happen?

• Total voters
I haven't seen enough of either in a Boxing ring, I just think Jake Boxing MMA fighters that are older and smaller than him is lame, I don't get why so many people want to see it

Because the mma fighters signing up for it need the humbling.

And we like KOs

tenor.gif

I agree with the first part. He's a big, athletic guy with a professional team who's singular goal is to make him as good as possible. Regardless of his antics online or whatever, by all accounts he is training his butt off non stop.

Not sure what schtick people are eating up? That him and Conor will fight? They might. I'd honestly favor Jake at this point. He's the betting favorite over Woodley.

Ask yourselves this if you think he's all a joke...how many pro fighters under 185lbs would be able to beat Askren as impressively as he did? How many fighters do you think could 1 shot KO him with the first real punch he threw.
The shtick is Youtube kid vs MMA fighter, the reality is a roided up 24 year old who has Boxed life a pro for years Boxing older smaller MMA fighters

Looooooooads of amateur and pro boxers would KO Askren lmao. This is what I'm talking about.... you guys actually get sucked into this shit and think it's impressive

Yes it will happen but not next year. And also you have to really put into question will Snake Paul win his next couple of fights

It will happen and here's why...

dana-white-money-e1391096326933.jpg

=

OIP.BgEuBltj4MPUpqDx6CSjRAAAAA

I think this happens and Conor gets KO'd. This would sound insane a few years ago, but he's on a rapid decline and it will get worse.

How about Paul beat someone relevant first? Fucking retarded.

But u like to see young people with their whole lives and careers ahead of them get KOd?

A KO is a KO son. Don’t be ageist.

<Fedor23>
What a dumb response lol, yeah two fighters in their prime fighting and one getting KO'd is different than an old guy past their prime getting KO'd by a bigger dude who is 15 years younger in a different sport

What a dumb response lol, yeah two fighters in their prime fighting and one getting KO'd is different than an old guy past their prime getting KO'd by a bigger dude who is 15 years younger in a different sport

lol I was just joking but in seriousness the sport doesn’t matter, the age of the winner doesn’t matter, and this is the path the fighters have chosen.

Im not gonna say helpless senior citizens like Chuck should be fighting, but acting like Woodley and Askren are too old to get KOd “by a Disney star turned Youtuber” (their words) is a little soft bro.

<Waaah>

I don’t see Conor taking that fight
If there's enough money on the line I think he does. Especially as his reputation as a winner fades. If Conor were to be offered in like say the 75 million range I don't think he turns down something like that. Obviously that number is just pulled out of my ass. But the pauls have to know it'd take a paycheque offer like that to even be thinking about wanting this fight and trying to get conor to sign on for it. They know the quarter or half million or whatever Ben and Tyron were/are making certainly is not even in the same universe. The tough part is getting Dana to ok it where Conor is likely to still be under contract. Dana only lets it happen if he's confident conor takes it and that the UFC also gets a "fair" chunk of the pie. And even then, Dana hates the paul so might just quash it based on that alone to not give them the platform or payout. Conor losing to paul absolutely would tank his reputation and Dana knows that. Not that I think Jake is better, but he's certainly a lot bigger. So if Jake weathered Conors early speed and conor does a gas dump again there's certainly a chance for an upset.

I don't think Jake beats prime Conor at 170.

Not even close. Conor is waaaaay better boxer than Woodley and Ben Askren combined.

Conor that fought Alvarez, Jake would get lit the fuck up.
prime conor my ass, he's only good fighting midgets, thats fact!!!

Conor will have to be pretty desperate to agree to a fight. Losing potentially to some YouTube bum is a career killer. Askren took it cause he was already at rock bottom and a million bucks was a life changer.

As long as Conor can still milk his UFC career, he ain't wasting his time. Maybe If Jake can pull 2 million + in his future fights it might come closer to happening

I haven't seen enough of either in a Boxing ring, I just think Jake Boxing MMA fighters that are older and smaller than him is lame, I don't get why so many people want to see it
I get why people want to see it, we know the result of him boxing boxers his size, but when you give him a size advantage and grab someone from an adjacent sport, then you wonder what would happen.

Except that logic makes zero sense. I could box 100 10-year-olds and have 100 knockouts, but it doesn’t mean I’m a good boxer.
So, let me fix it for you... Conor is a 0-1 boxer. He has no technique, shitty movement and no power. He's no boxer. Jake is 2-0 boxer. He can box way better than Conor, move and sure hits harder than Conor. He's also bigger, much bigger.. If your brain still can't put this together, there are only 2 explanations: You're either stupid or a Conor's nuthugger. The later means you're automatically the first as well...

So, let me fix it for you... Conor is a 0-1 boxer. He has no technique, shitty movement and no power. He's no boxer. Jake is 2-0 boxer. He can box way better than Conor, move and sure hits harder than Conor. He's also bigger, much bigger.. If your brain still can't put this together, there are only 2 explanations: You're either stupid or a Conor's nuthugger. The later means you're automatically the first as well...
Lol there is no arguing with idiots like you. You seriously think beating a basketball player, and the shittiest mma striker of all time actually means something. Whatever helps you sleep at night, kid.

You know, it's one of the craziest things ever that I happen to think Conor will lose to Jake Paul if they were to box.

I mean wow, Conor's downfall man...pretty crazy
If Paul can beat Woodley I am %100 confident he will TKO McGregor. Lol.

Back