Rumored Jake Paul vs. Conor McGregor 2022; Jake Paul claiming to be the MONEY fight.

Will Jake Paul vs Conor McGregor Happen?

• Total voters
You know, it's one of the craziest things ever that I happen to think Conor will lose to Jake Paul if they were to box.

I mean wow, Conor's downfall man...pretty crazy
Would be hilarious. Jake chinning conor

Because he signed with Showtime Sports and they are legit when it comes to boxing. He won't be having fights with non-boxers after Woodley. The level of skill in each opponent rises after every fight. Woodley is a great test for him before challenging other pro-boxers. You expecting him to win vs Woodley who was a UFC champion who wins fights by KOs just shows the level you view JP at. For people to give JP the nod and think he'll win says a lot. Completely different narrative than what most people had of him prior to the Askren fight. I already saw his skillset and knew he was better than what people thought. How good he actually is, we'll be able to find out soon enough. Woodley should be able to land on him and we can really see how he handles getting hit. If he beats Woodley his next fight should be a pro-boxer.

Not really, the VERY next post sums up my thoughts on Jake Paul's opponent selection

If he'so good, why is he matched against washed up non boxers??

You don't need to put words in my mouth about what I think Jake Paul's supposed level is

JP talks big about how he's allegedly sparred over 400 rounds in boxing .... yet so far everyone he's fought at the pro level is under sized (Nate Robinson) and over matched (Askren). and for all Woodley's pro fight experience, he's still completely untested in boxing - wouldn't shock me if Jake Paul completely blows T-Wood out of the water .. and we get a bunch of excuses from Woodley how he over trained or etc

after Woodley it "should be" a pro boxer .... Tommy Fury who is 6-0 and Paul have been having some back and forths. But it doesn't necessarily have to be

if JP can seemingly make money regardless of who he boxes, and enough people are dumb enough to buy it

what's the incentive for JP to box a pro like you suggest? When he can just as easily fight another ex-UFC or other talent.

Conor's days in MMA are over. I've expected this fight to happen for awhile. Conor will be able to roid and EPO to his hearts content. If the stars align the right way, it would be an absolutely huge money maker for everyone involved. And all you people who complain about it will be watching.

Jake Paul saying he's the "money fight for McGregor". Is it red panty night for both fighters?

This is the only time I could conceivably be cheering on Jake.

Not really, the VERY next post sums up my thoughts on Jake Paul's opponent selection

You don't need to put words in my mouth about what I think Jake Paul's supposed level is

JP talks big about how he's allegedly sparred over 400 rounds in boxing .... yet so far everyone he's fought at the pro level is under sized (Nate Robinson) and over matched (Askren). and for all Woodley's pro fight experience, he's still completely untested in boxing - wouldn't shock me if Jake Paul completely blows T-Wood out of the water .. and we get a bunch of excuses from Woodley how he over trained or etc

after Woodley it "should be" a pro boxer .... Tommy Fury who is 6-0 and Paul have been having some back and forths. But it doesn't necessarily have to be

if JP can seemingly make money regardless of who he boxes, and enough people are dumb enough to buy it

what's the incentive for JP to box a pro like you suggest? When he can just as easily fight another ex-UFC or other talent.
Tommy Fury is a potential match up. Tommy Fury's opponents aren't really that much better quality and even if Woodley isn't a boxer per say he is a much more decorated fighter than anyone Tommy Fury has fought. Like I said after Woodley he will most likely be fighting another boxer. That's why he's signed to Showtime Sports and didn't stay with Triller. He will be properly tested with that promotion and they will see how good Jake Paul really is.

You should be banned for posting a colin cowherd video

Conor risking is already spotty legacy to fight a Youtuber Disney kid..? I don't see it. A old man who wives a bar stool in retirement all day that I see...

I don't think Jake beats prime Conor at 170.

Not even close. Conor is waaaaay better boxer than Woodley and Ben Askren combined.

Conor that fought Alvarez, Jake would get lit the fuck up.

Different gloves, different rules. Conor wouldn't have the power to put a guy down of that size with bigger gloves and he still has shit cardio. I can't stand the Paul brothers but boxing is what they train in. Does Conor train in anything any more?

Jake is the A team and Conor is the D team

once again just like Floyd vs Conor
Conor cant box and Jake is still far better
Jake probably knocks him out in 4
Jake is the heavier guy and actually been training with legit trainers unlike Conor

Would Conor have the power to knock out a bigger Jake Paul?

As long as Conor considers himself a contender it wont happen.

Jake has 4 or 5 inches and 30-40 lbs. on Conor and has been training like a pro Boxer for years... this whole shtick is pathetic. Amazing how many people buy into it.

I agree with the first part. He's a big, athletic guy with a professional team who's singular goal is to make him as good as possible. Regardless of his antics online or whatever, by all accounts he is training his butt off non stop.

Not sure what schtick people are eating up? That him and Conor will fight? They might. I'd honestly favor Jake at this point. He's the betting favorite over Woodley.

Ask yourselves this if you think he's all a joke...how many pro fighters under 185lbs would be able to beat Askren as impressively as he did? How many fighters do you think could 1 shot KO him with the first real punch he threw.

Conor would never take the fight.
Jake KOs him.
Size / strength and youth all on jakes side.
Plus he’s loaded as well, and has been training in just boxing.

I think Conor is done with mma, his legs are too brittle.

Boxing though, he can do. Although he'd get his ass kicked by a real boxer, Jake represents a huge payday without having to fight say, Canelo.

Jake by ko. Conor is a fragile booze and drug filled she'll of his former self, when he kept the partying in check. Imagine the buildup to this, Conor in full coke mode like never before.

Conor would never take the fight.
Jake KOs him.
Size / strength and youth all on jakes side.
Plus he’s loaded as well, and has been training in just boxing.
That kid trains a lot and doesn't have yes men training him. I give him props he's a way better boxer than I thought he would be. I'm not even talking about Askren, Rousey would outbox poor ol' Ben.

I don't think Jake beats prime Conor at 170.

Not even close. Conor is waaaaay better boxer than Woodley and Ben Askren combined.

Conor that fought Alvarez, Jake would get lit the fuck up.
Lol no. Conor just like all MMA "Punchers" doesnt really have any power in boxing. Logan Paul was able to take 10 rounds of Mayweathers punches that are as hard or harder than McGregors, so even if for some crazy reason McGregor was landing on Jake Paul at will, he wouldnt take him out. And we know that after round 4 McGregor would slow down big time. Considering Jake Pauls own power which is far greater than McGregors i would assume he kos Conor. As a big McGregor fan i hope he doesnt take this fight, cause it would be the ultimate embarassment if he was finished by Jake Paul.

Back