Rumored Jake Paul vs. Conor McGregor 2022; Jake Paul claiming to be the MONEY fight.

Will Jake Paul vs Conor McGregor Happen?

• Total voters
I think just talking about this fight happening should be a federal offense.

Conor wont take that, even after all of his loses he is still the name there, there is a reason this clown is after him since forever...just like Conor was after Floyd for 2 years.

Jakes thinks that he is the A side?? <Lmaoo> Dude is legit selling tickets for only 10 dollars to fight TWood, and it is in his back yard!

I am not a fan of conor, but I will always pull for the mma fighter in cross promotions. That being said Paul can actually box for an amateur and I think that he has a decent chance to win a boxing fight. He has 40 lbs on conor and is taller/lengthier. It would be embarrassing to mma if the amateur YouTube boxer went the distance with a well known mma striker who has held 2 ufc belts in his early 30’s still. What’s even worse is if Paul ko’d Conor. That would not be good for the sport of mma. If I were Conor I take that boxing match, but only after I am sure my aspirations for a mma belt is over with and I’m now fighting purely for money only. Then sure take the Diaz fight, take the Masvidal fight and why not take a boxing fight with a YouTube who will help you make multi millions off a spectacle fight?

Dana is never going to let this happen. Fuck Jack Paul in his eyes I'm sure.

Btw to be clear I’m not saying Paul would win in a boxing match, but what I am saying is there is a chance he could. He is much better boxer than a lot people thought he was a year ago.

I don't think Jake beats prime Conor at 170.

Not even close. Conor is waaaaay better boxer than Woodley and Ben Askren combined.

Conor that fought Alvarez, Jake would get lit the fuck up.
Not even close terrible take

I only care about Dana White and UFC, bro. I can’t wait to tune into UFC on Saturday to see Dana sitting in the background. I love UFC, bro. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo> Casuals

{<BJPeen}

Jake has 4 or 5 inches and 30-40 lbs. on Conor and has been training like a pro Boxer for years... this whole shtick is pathetic. Amazing how many people buy into it.
Can we just make this an automated post for every time Jake Paul is mentioned? Just have the bot change Connor's name into whatever fighter is being mentioned.

Then the thread automatically closes down without anyone else being allowed to post in it.

"electrocute my opponents", still biting from Conor

If Conor is smart, he will avoid Paul. If not, round 5 KO. Paul won't be the gentleman that Floyd was.

Not confident in the outcome but I think Jake will win

and thats precisely why people are intrigued on these fights. Nobody really knows the outcome. It's basically excellent Pride style freak show match making or celebrity boxing if you will. Every fight Jake remains a slight favorite despite competition going up drastically fight to fight which is basically what it should be. Before the Askren fight everyone would have bet the house Woodley would smoke him and now I actually see maybe evem less MMA fans confident in Woodley beating Jake over Askren and that fucking nuts considering that fight was just 4 months ago.

Anyway I wouldn't be worried about Conor fighting him anytime soon if ever.

JAKE PAUL!! IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH YOU GOTTA FIGHT SOME SHERBRO NEXT... SO BEAT ME, IF YOU CAN

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

lol @ mma purists right now.

The biggest accolade in this game is getting rounds with Jake Paul, in another sport.

Back