Jake Paul vs Askren / Boxing MEGA Discussion

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably. When I was a kid, late 90s early 2000s, I was watching people get killed on the internet all the time. The crazier and more gruesome the better. Its not till you get older, in my case anyhow, I realize how stupid snd sick, and downright real some of that shit was. Can't watch anything like that now, or even people get hurt seriously.
are you still there, pussy?

When the brother who filmed a guy who had commited suicide seems like the more decent person...

I wonder sometimes,were we and the stuff we watched and followed as kids as retarded as that?
What happened?

conor needed to risk his body to make millions jake paul turns on youtube and plays video games. jake wins. jake has as many as 20 million people watching him.

So Kardashian wins then..?

<BidenShutIt>

Ι know man. It's not just the cringe that bothers me. Logan is "lame" as well but at least he seems like a normal person. Jake on the other hand seems like a real sociopath.

People like them and all the terrible tik tok cringe made me reflect on our stuff when we were younger. I am 30 right, so I was a teenager when you tubers started. And our stuff were not much better. Like early smosh Fred etc were shit as well so who knows...
It's because it wasnt respected back then.
Online dating 20 years ago was almost looked at like "You can't meet someone in real life?"
I was a kid but I remember that was the stigma
Now it's fine. It's how ppl meet half the time.

Youtubers 15 years ago, were looked at as amateurs. Which they are, but now it's like people dont seem too mind listening to a guy ramble, not very funny, mostly hacky shit, in his bedroom.

His whole YouTube boxing scam can only last for so long. Gotta fight a real boxer sooner or later
I dont think he does unless its Floyd who will play with them.
I think they have a wide number of opponents from various sports and fighting disciplines that would love to fight them, and they could beat most.

I dont think he does unless its Floyd who will play with them.
I think they have a wide number of opponents from various sports and fighting disciplines that would love to fight them, and they could beat most.

I'm sure he has people who are lining up for a payday. But if he's trying to move up the chain and continue to get people to pay, he knows he cannot continue to fight retired bb players and expired MMA fighters. That's why he went from YT fight to BB to an ex MMA fighter. People won't wanna see him take a step back if he fights another basketball player again for example

Back