Jake Paul vs Askren / Boxing MEGA Discussion

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
His whole YouTube boxing scam can only last for so long. Gotta fight a real boxer sooner or later

Whatever these Paul guys are doing is working. I had never heard of them until the one had the fight against the NBA guy a few months back. Now they seem to be all over the place.

If they're ushering in an era of celebrity freakshow fights.......that's fine with me. I enjoy a good freakshow, and if celebs want to make some money to entertain us that way, I don't see a downside. Just keep the freakshow fights in the freakshow orgs, and we're good.

He just doesn’t have the charisma, energy or belief that Conor does. The dude is awkward as fuck in all he does.

Jake Paul is obviously trolling on purpose. He's a walking meme and admitted it himself.

He got you exactly where he wants you TS. At home comparing him to Conor. 4D chess homie

Yep, he is trying way too hard to be like him.

On the other side back in 2016 lots of sherdoggers were using a lot of Conor’s catchphrases, and I bet my house that they were using them even in real life.

Jake Paul wants to make as much money as he can, and gain attention as fast as he can. I don't like the guy but he is doing a great job at it. I honestly think he doesn't want to fight Usman, Cormier, or any other elite MMA fighters that would put him into a body bag. I think he knows this, and doesn't believe he could actually beat them. He just says all these outrageous things because he knows it will get more eyeballs on him which makes him more money. It was smart to fight Askren in a boxing match because he and the whole world knew Askren's striking is the worse thing we have ever seen. Paul winning got most of the MMA community wanting him to lose which equals more eyeballs on him. More Eyeballs equals more money. Even though he seems really dumb, i think Jake Paul's moves have been pretty smart money wise, and he is smarter than we think.

Remember those vhs tapes like the banned in America ( significantly more brutal) some faces of death were all the rage a several decades ago and you could just pay money to watch people commit suicide or get killed for like $1.99?

Ive never seen the Paul video but in my younger days I’ve sought out worse from the local vhs stores.
I came to say this, I remember faces of death being weirdly real, maybe not popular, but definitely known about, and not as niché as one would expect.

Documentingreality was one of the site I use to visit, and never really got bothered until I aged more and I guess more of my frontal lobe formed to be like, "yo, this is sick as fuck dude" also believe alot of the serial murderers kinda did that alittle to much at younger age, got alittle to desensitized, and eventually progressively started to act out extremely fucked up things.

Faces of death, bestgore, documentingreality were all thing that go back at least a decade or more, (faces of death as you've said literally had VHS tapes lol).

Ive seen some extremely fucked up things, like on par with the Japanese torture stuff back in WW2/Holocaust experiments, that are basically happening daily, that have probably made me realize just how fucking terrifying some people can be, and that a lot of these people in those videos doing the brutality live "normal 9-5's" and just had a victim aside from the usual cartel victim videos just as disturbing.

It's also disturbing exactly just how long or how much it can sometimes take for the human body to give up, even while you're praying for death but biological evolution is still trying to keep you alive.

Humans truly have a capacity to do some extremely, extremely, fucked up, things. The human mind is a beautiful, yet can also be disturbing thing.

I'm sorry, and I will say I cannot watch those things anymore without truly feeling, I don't know, just not fucking comfortable, really really uncomfortable.

<FutbolThink>

What the fuck was wrong with me to even see those things I'll never know, just glad I have too much empathy now as I've aged

<30>
<Prem974>
<{katwhu}>
<{ByeHomer}>

Probably. When I was a kid, late 90s early 2000s, I was watching people get killed on the internet all the time. The crazier and more gruesome the better. Its not till you get older, in my case anyhow, I realize how stupid snd sick, and downright real some of that shit was. Can't watch anything like that now, or even people get hurt seriously.
Oh, fuck, thank you so much now that I realized I wasn't the only one, and am not a fucking outlier or something.

Whatever these Paul guys are doing is working. I had never heard of them until the one had the fight against the NBA guy a few months back. Now they seem to be all over the place.

If they're ushering in an era of celebrity freakshow fights.......that's fine with me. I enjoy a good freakshow, and if celebs want to make some money to entertain us that way, I don't see a downside. Just keep the freakshow fights in the freakshow orgs, and we're good.
I think you should watch celebrity deathmatch. That show was hilarious back in the day. Now let's just make it real for these YouTube Paul bros.<45>

He did get Floyd's hat though. 2015 Floyd would never get his hat taken. He is old. His defense has slowed. If you can snatch a hat you can snatch a jaw. Paul Time Baby!

What a world we live in!! I'm really excited for the Lamar Odom vs Aaron Carter superfight. Nothing but talent will be shown i'm sure.

Not really a fan of either. But they are smart with their money and smart at making it.

Remember those vhs tapes like the banned in America ( significantly more brutal) some faces of death were all the rage a several decades ago and you could just pay money to watch people commit suicide or get killed for like $1.99?

Ive never seen the Paul video but in my younger days I’ve sought out worse from the local vhs stores.

and you’re upset about a guy hanging in a tree? That suicide forest is interesting. It’s like the Golden Gate Bridge in the USA. People constantly flock to kill themselves in those places.

I wonder where the other places of the world where that’s a spot people choose to kill themselves.

Probably. When I was a kid, late 90s early 2000s, I was watching people get killed on the internet all the time. The crazier and more gruesome the better. Its not till you get older, in my case anyhow, I realize how stupid snd sick, and downright real some of that shit was. Can't watch anything like that now, or even people get hurt seriously.

Wtf? When I was a kid I just rode my bike all day and built tree houses until I hit puberty and became an awkward horny kid. I must have skipped over the "I want to watch people die" phase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back