Jake Paul vs Askren / Boxing MEGA Discussion

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd bet big on Askren if his boxing wasn't so bad. Just because someone is an amateur boxer doesn't mean they can't beat a pro MMA fighter. Tons of them can. Combined with a size advantage I just don't see how Askren wins this fight. I would like to be proved wrong though.

Askrens only chance is if he makes it a dog fight and Jake falls apart mentally because hes never been in a tough fight before.
But it's a slim chance cuz ben cant hurt anyone with boxing and jake has good technique and will KO ben early unless he just toys with him.

Ben is in it for the biggest payday of his life and even if he loses he will get more followers on Twiiter were he can tweet thinking the world loves him.

They discuss the fight and both agreeBen may be in over his head Not because Jake is so good but because Ben is so bad

GSP reveals that Freddie Roach was disappointed in Ben because he only came in for a week to train with him

both seem concerned how this will look if Ben gets creamed

I can't wait for this fight to be over so I never have to hear about this Paul character again :rolleyes:
disgust-42.gif

Lol GSP hoping askren doesn't make mma look bad , then talks about how he only trained with Freddie roach from for a week ... Fuck lol...
I'm still watched this dastardly spectacle if I'm being honest. :oops:;)
Also lol at Joe Rogan practically blowing Jake Paul for his boxing .

I remember when Ben was ''the best guy outside the UFC'' and he was verbally challenging GSP...

That didn't age well..
Douglas Lima can never be the best WW in the world after losing to Ben :sniper:

Also lol at Joe Rogan practically blowing Jake Paul for his boxing .
I don’t think you understand he’s a hype man for the ufc so when he makes these ridiculous claims it’s because he’s actually paid to hype up fights. You’re so dumb. Oh wait. Jake Paul isn’t a ufc fighter. Maybe he’s just a weirdo who speaks in hyperbole because he’s a weirdo.

This is stupid.

So stupid I even put £150 down on Askren. Jake Paul beat a YouTuber. Askren gets ridiculed because he got KOd against Masdival. But Askren is vet and NCAA - so he knows the grind - he’s taken the heat from Robbie Lawler and still beat him. In terms of FIGHT experience - Ben Askren is miles ahead. - and I’m pretty sure in boxing experience too, he’s put in many more rounds than this other dude.

I don’t like Askren much, but I think he beats Jake Paul.

Back