Jake Paul Updated status retired boxer

He just doesn't want people calling him out so he can wait a bit and then announce his unretirement along with a crappy opponent.

He thought he would've done better against Tyrone who was capable of punching heavy but not a world class boxer. Jake knew he would have to give 5 more years to maybe becoming a world champion. And even with all the money in the world to get world class trainers, it's still a reach. Why would he even attempt it when he could make more money clowning around on youtube?

So saw. I wanted Canelo to evil enough to say "lets go"

Yes i am a sick man.

I would say it was after 5 rounds. Jake had a good round 5 after getting "dropped" in round 4. I do think he realized how difficult it would be moving up the ladder though so he decided to slow it down.

It would be the smart move. He obviously makes crazy money outside of boxing. He is running out of fights to sell against non-boxers. as you know, you cant just train part time and expect to have any level of success. So unless he wanted to focus on being a full time boxer, no way does this end well for him. It is the right move

In b4 the mcnugget payday match of the century.

It will outsell floyd vs mcgregor and it will happen.

Best move for the paul brothers is to parlay their promotion skills into a complete takeover of MMA and boxing promotion.

I can easily see the Paul's giving Dana a run for his money.

I would say it was after 5 rounds. Jake had a good round 5 after getting "dropped" in round 4. I do think he realized how difficult it would be moving up the ladder though so he decided to slow it down.

he isn’t a fighter, he’s just playing at being one. Having skills will only get you so far. He’s not a bad boxer. You have to have a certain mindset, desire and be fckin tough to make it at any level as a pro boxer.
He’s a pampered you tube star. It was always likely that he doesn’t really have the heart to be pro fighter. If he comes back he’ll fight a less risky opponent than even Woodley. He’s a fraud but he’s managed to pull the wool over a lot of people’s eyes. I’ll give him credit for that at least

Back