Jake Paul signs deal with Showtime Sports

Do you want to be entertained?

• Total voters
Good on him. The more I listen to the guy talk, the more I respect him.

He appears to be one of the few people keeping it real in this business and is playing the supposed professionals like a fiddle.

He got DC to get all riled up and look like a complete twat during a live broadcast that he was announcing. Jake Paul is not an idiot, he's the fucking puppet master.
Wow never thought Paul would have white knights on Sherdog.

Wow never thought Paul would have white knights on Sherdog.

Nice try shit-for-brains, but I've never white knighted anyone in my life.

I hated the kid until I realized he's playing dumb fucks like you like a fiddle. Then I gained respect and laughed heartily at the irony of the situation.

He's using retards like you to make himself look like a genius.

Jake Paul vs Dilon Danis next (who is a Bellator fighter )

yikes, what? I hope you were joking. I would literally give anyone else a shot at a big money circus rather than Dildo Danis, I never saw myself rooting for a youtuber in one of these fights but if he fights Conor’s personal cock holder then I will gladly root for Paul to beat the living shit out of that guy.

but I hope he doesn’t get it, dude deserves to be a ring girl in a preliminary for king of the cage. That’s it.

Nice try shit-for-brains, but I've never white knighted anyone in my life.

I hated the kid until I realized he's playing dumb fucks like you like a fiddle. Then I gained respect and laughed heartily at the irony of the situation.

He's using retards like you to make himself look like a genius.

With so many random insults out of nowhere.. yeah its very clear to see what kind of person you are

Jake Paul was the best thing Triller had going for them. This is either a terrible business strategy or bullshit.
Its damage control, they know he was the best thing to their business and they need to spin it as it was their plan all along for him to have the 1 shot so they dont look like idiots.

Jake paul vs Justin "baby oh" bieber for the undisputed champion next

With so many random insults out of nowhere.. yeah its very clear to see what kind of person you are

Smart is the word you're looking for. And funny. And just an awesome person in general.

And I appreciate that, I really do. But remember that everything is relative. And since the average IQ on here is in the double digits, it's pretty easy to look like a genius without trying very hard.

Just keep at it chief, and maybe one day you'll be a good person too.

it's all a money thing. the organziations are making offers to capatlize on them, like a short term investment that hopefully pays out.

everybody should know that both Paul brothers are shitty boxers, they've fought nothing but garbage opponents that shouldn't have been in a boxing ring.

saying you beat ben asken is a joke, it's no better than fight nate robinson an ex nba player....I'm surprised both the Paul brothers aren't going to random high schools to take on opponents, as that is the equivalence for the shit show performances we have to see them do.

I'd beat the living piss out of both brothers and I barely have any boxing experience compared to them....so many holes in the way both brothers box it's laughable. Being young, and fit, hot headed with a brain the size of a peanut as are the genitals, while lipping off is great when you fight shitty contenders and win....let's see when the Paul brothers actually fight someone with some serious boxing/striking credentials.

for them it's all about bragging about the money, but still doesn't change that there shit when it comes to actual boxing technique and skill.

For a guy with 3 fights Jake Paul is doing great he clearly isn't ready for a title shot but who is after 3 fights all boxers start with bums and he is knocking out bums just like he is supposed to do
Except most guys coming up are knocking out bums who are actually boxers.

Thus far, as far as I know, Jake Paul has yet to defeat anyone that actually trains/is pursuing a career in the sport he beat them in.

yikes, what? I hope you were joking. I would literally give anyone else a shot at a big money circus rather than Dildo Danis, I never saw myself rooting for a youtuber in one of these fights but if he fights Conor’s personal cock holder then I will gladly root for Paul to beat the living shit out of that guy.

but I hope he doesn’t get it, dude deserves to be a ring girl in a preliminary for king of the cage. That’s it.
Which is exactly what makes it an ideal fight for Jake Paul.

It is likely the only match up possible where Jake isn’t the bigger douchebag.

You can make money selling tickets to people that want to see you lose (until you lose), but for longevity it helps to have a few people who balance things out and support.

Damn should of stuck with Triller fighting MMA fighters and celebrities' where he could make a lot of money and win now he is going to get proper ass beatings from actually boxers
lol @ thinking anything will change

Just imagine pewdiepie wants to become a boxer lmao, but nawh because clearly he's a smart man.. can't call yourself smart when you get punched for a living.

Smart is the word you're looking for. And funny. And just an awesome person in general.

And I appreciate that, I really do. But remember that everything is relative. And since the average IQ on here is in the double digits, it's pretty easy to look like a genius without trying very hard.

Just keep at it chief, and maybe one day you'll be a good person too.
How long have you been watching Rick and Morty?

Fuck that I would rather bring back hitler from the dead and give him a million dollars to fight Jake Paul. fuck danis

Last edited:
Back