Jake Paul signs deal with Showtime Sports

Do you want to be entertained?

• Total voters
For a guy with 3 fights Jake Paul is doing great he clearly isn't ready for a title shot but who is after 3 fights all boxers start with bums and he is knocking out bums just like he is supposed to do

Good on him. The more I listen to the guy talk, the more I respect him.

He appears to be one of the few people keeping it real in this business and is playing the supposed professionals like a fiddle.

He got DC to get all riled up and look like a complete twat during a live broadcast that he was announcing. Jake Paul is not an idiot, he's the fucking puppet master.

Dillon Danis is also with Showtime. We might see something

Paul has talent but Briedis is just a bad man, he would destroy him. Paul isn't that big either. For a LHW belt him and Joe Smith Jr is fun.
TBF what I meant by "fun" was that it'd be fun for me to see Briedis beat the absolute piss out of him..... Joe Smith Jr would be fun, but over too soon, I suspect.

For a guy with 3 fights Jake Paul is doing great he clearly isn't ready for a title shot but who is after 3 fights all boxers start with bums and he is knocking out bums just like he is supposed to do

He's not even fighting bum level though, literally non boxers and 2 of them were not even fighters.

He appears to be one of the few people keeping it real in this business and is playing the supposed professionals like a fiddle.

He got DC to get all riled up and look like a complete twat during a live broadcast that he was announcing. Jake Paul is not an idiot, he's the fucking puppet master.

How is a troll pretending to be a legit fighter, 'keeping it real'?

You're litterally the first person I've seen who didn't think Paul looked like a punk against DC.

I don't hate Paul but DC clowned him in that "scrap."

You're litterally the first person I've seen who didn't think Paul looked like a punk against DC.

I don't hate Paul but DC clowned him in that "scrap."

Absolute horseshit. The overwhelming consensus was that DC came off looking like a clown.

Jake Paul was literally just sitting there being a fan of the sport. DC, a world champion UFC fighter, was so triggered by Jake that he confronted him while he was supposed to be doing his job. Jake Paul was legit surprised and was like "what is this clown doing? " He wasn't the least bit shook and came off looking like the bigger man because DC didn't do jack shit and Jake didn't back down. DC looked like a pussy.

Now with the Floyd Mayweather confrontation, he looked a little shook.

How is a troll pretending to be a legit fighter, 'keeping it real'?

Have you ever heard the guy talk? He has literally said dozens of times that he'd get schooled by current professional boxers. He's boxing professional athletes for money and is doing an excellent job getting people riled up, which fuels his money and fame.

I cannot believe you retards are so stupid, that I'm actually defending Jake Paul. Hes absolutely right, you dipshits are playing right into his hand and the irony is that he's actually smarter than the vast majority of this forum.

I’d actually be interested in Jake Paul vs. Tommy Fury. I think that’s the one to make

it’s the only fight to make. Both internet celebs pretending to be boxers. Both fought walking punch bags, though at least fury fought professional punch bags. It’s an interesting fight, and jake likely gets knocked out as well. I’d buy it

Some of the comments
Paul has talent but Briedis is just a bad man, he would destroy him. Paul isn't that big either. For a LHW belt him and Joe Smith Jr is fun.
Uhhhhh yeahh.... Briedis would kayo his ass in the first round without breaking a sweat. There are levels to the game and he's at the 1st floor still. I'd take an open amateur over both Pauls easy. LMAO at the Joe Smith comment, that's absolutely absurd - do you want to see him die??

Some of the comments

Uhhhhh yeahh.... Briedis would kayo his ass in the first round without breaking a sweat. There are levels to the game and he's at the 1st floor still. I'd take an open amateur over both Pauls easy. LMAO at the Joe Smith comment, that's absolutely absurd - do you want to see him die??

Hahahahaha I don't know man Smith is a bad man, but he is so untechnical so raw with his hooks

Back