Jake Paul on Stipe Miocic’s podcast

Would much rather listen to a deformed cat being cunningly molested by a mutated rodent than listen to this.

Man Stipe is not built for a podcast he cannot string together a coherent sentence he sounds punchy and stumbling on his words :(
But I notice with Ohio guys they are loyal, he is sticking with Jake Paul cause he is from Ohio, that skinny weirdo rapper Machine Gun Kelly also supports Stipe no matter what, seems they stick together there in Ohio and got a good support system

Is there any podcaster that is less articulate than Stipe. He needs subtitles.

(timestamped with one of many examples)

"I love pasta and weed nests"

Wow I keep up with alot of MMA podcasts and i had NO idea Stipe had one. And over 30 eps? WTF

Wow I keep up with alot of MMA podcasts and i had NO idea Stipe had one. And over 30 eps? WTF

Stipe's isn't an MMA podcast per se. Just three friends talking about stuff (J.A.B. stands for Just Awkward Buddies). Of course snippets and anecdotes about his MMA career will come up in the course of it, but if you're specifically aiming for MMA talk you haven't missed anything.

I actually enjoyed it. Maybe its an East coast thing, but i like Stipe and Jake in this Podcast.

Internet is great but now every mumbling moron gets to air a podcast

Back