Media Jake Paul in talks to train in MMA at AKA

I have to be honest with everyone. I am a time traveler. My great grandfather was John Titor. The future will be beyond the scope of today's expectations. Great things ahead.

Jake Paul vs. Dillon Danis is the fight to make.

i'm ready for javier mendez to get on the mic and tell us jake paul never taps in practice.

He has a wrestling background. I bet he starts challengers boxers he can’t outbox in MMA. Fury will be first

You don't get to fight people far smaller than you in MMA. He's a LHW and he would get wrecked... I'm all for it.

Should be good for the lulz.

I mean, if the level of boxing he’s talking about is boxing people that aren’t boxers, then why can’t he do mma against people that aren’t mma fighters? Makes sense, put him in there against the Undertaker or something.
Jake Paul vs Travis Scott

Knowing Jake he will probably have mma fights vs boxers or ice skaters. Then proceed to call himself the greatest.

f23ab-16382149683332-1920.jpg

Logan would be a better MMA prospect than Jake. He was a D-1 wrestler and he has good boxing. 6-12 months of learning submissions and kicks and he'd be a real force. I mean, he couldn't possibly do any worse than CM Punk.

I don't think anyone can do worse than CM Punk.

I have to be honest with everyone. I am a time traveler. My great grandfather was John Titor. The future will be beyond the scope of today's expectations. Great things ahead.
When does covid end?

When does covid end?
Covid will not end. Donald Trump won the Presidency with help from an organization of time travelers. He was the Chosen One. He knew the cure, but the masses did not want daily McDonald's and chlamydia. If you can obtain these, covid will no longer be a threat. We tried our best.

Ever wonder why the world has been so weird since 2016? We interfered with best interests in mind.

now he has to challenge boxers to mma fights and just lay on them. That would be funny. If he challenges any grapplers he is toast. I trained for years and still regularly run into smaller guys who can tap me out quick.

Jake Paul is a legit fighter and a hardworker I don't doubt that he will succeed and the UFC should sign him after 2-3 fighters in Eagle FC.. I think they will line him up with favorable matches so that he reaches the UFC while scoring atleast 3 big monstrous PPVs and will become a bread-winner for Dana despite their previous beef.

I would like to see Jake Paul vs Conor McGregor in MMA

This one of the things I told you would happen. I quoted this as a reminder so that you may learn the truth.

Really how can anyone hate on the guy anymore? I think this settles the discussion about MMA fighters having hands on boxers level for the idiot who continuously acted like they did. Jake Paul can literally moonlight as a boxer, starting in his twenties and absolutely sleep a former champion, lol. I’ll watch the shit show as long as it lasts now.

Jake Paul is a legit fighter and a hardworker I don't doubt that he will succeed and the UFC should sign him after 2-3 fighters in Eagle FC.. I think they will line him up with favorable matches so that he reaches the UFC while scoring atleast 3 big monstrous PPVs and will become a bread-winner for Dana despite their previous beef.

I would like to see Jake Paul vs Conor McGregor in MMA
Jake Paul is signed with Showtime, so if anything is gonna happen, it will be in bellator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back