Jake Paul - benevolent or deceptive?

I think them giving him a stake forces him to have the incentive to sell. He's going to look for marketable fights I think.
I mean, that is the upside of it, it is in his best interest that the company is successful so he will probably push the issue as much as possible to make big fights happen. but at the same time he is eating into the PFL profits AND getting paid to fight so IDK if he will be making them enough money to make the move to be profitable for the company.

I mean, that is the upside of it, it is in his best interest that the company is successful so he will probably push the issue as much as possible to make big fights happen. but at the same time he is eating into the PFL profits AND getting paid to fight so IDK if he will be making them enough money to make the move to be profitable for the company.

True, but they were losing shitloads anyway, so it seems a reasonable roll of the dice to me.

True, but they were losing shitloads anyway, so it seems a reasonable roll of the dice to me.
Its a big gamble thats why Im hesitant to buy into it. But in all honesty the more competition there is for fighters the better for the fans. So, hipefully this pans put for them.

Its a big gamble thats why Im hesitant to buy into it. But in all honesty the more competition there is for fighters the better for the fans. So, hipefully this pans put for them.

I think it's at least doing something different to set them apart from the competition. I'm not 100% sure it'll work but it's bold and it'd be cool if it does.

Back