Jake looked terrified at the weigh-ins

I didn't see Jake looking scared. Maybe it was the way he rolled his eyes up while keeping his head straight that made it seem that way, but I didn't think so.

Actually Matt looked scared as he stepped off the scale... but it's hard to say too much about a small snippet of time that you can pause. Still fun to do though I suppose.

ellens burger is another one of these short little jacked guys who all of a sudden looks small and deflated. his testosterone levels have dropped to that of a 70 year old and you can see the self doubt creeping in

it's easy to be a badass when you're full of stimulants, steroids and testosterone boosters that make you feel like you can walk through walls

I like your AV lol

also war ellenburger lol

Shut up stupid. These guys do this for a living. They may get nerves but no one is scared of another fighter. These are always garbage threads. 2016 join date from this summer. Trash thread.
Naw, Jose Aldo was pretty scared of conor

Jake's back in the UFC?
401423.jpg

edit:
wtf why is ellenburger fighting brown???

Oh God I just had a mental image of shields vs Brown. Make it stop

Matt looks a head taller than him I wasnt expecting that. Jake is listed at 5'10 no fucking way is he even close to that. Hes 5'7 tops because Matt Brown isnt even 6 feet tall. Brown is maybe 5'11 and thats being generous.

Matt looks a head taller than him I wasnt expecting that. Jake is listed at 5'10 no fucking way is he even close to that. Hes 5'7 tops because Matt Brown isnt even 6 feet tall. Brown is maybe 5'11 and thats being generous.

I think Matt was wearing shoes and Jake wasn't.

Eddie Alvarez said he was scared when he was fighting RDA, that didn't work out well for RDA. All fighters get nerves it's how the deal with them that matters.

What's he have like 45 fights? Been doing this a while.

all i saw was 2 guys not that interested in the stare down , must be silly to them & hard to take seriously , I mean what is the other guy going to do Fight you ?

Bellator wouldn't bother with a washed up UFC fighter with some degree of name recognition? Do you watch Bellator?
That must be a tricky situation , i doubt they like the fact of taking UFC guys off losses coming in & dominating like Phil Davis , not that Phil is a great example he only had a couple losses .

Last time I ran into Brown he seemed maybe an inch or so taller then me and I'm 5'11''. He also had a hoodie on so that might have made him seem taller though. I'd say he's 6'.

Eddie Alvarez said he was scared when he was fighting RDA, that didn't work out well for RDA. All fighters get nerves it's how the deal with them that matters.
This. JDS has openly admitted to being flat out scared during his walkouts because he knows his opponents are so dangerous.

Shut up stupid. These guys do this for a living. They may get nerves but no one is scared of another fighter. These are always garbage threads. 2016 join date from this summer. Trash thread.

I'm sure they get scared, because they know the other guy they are fighting is a killer too. I have heard Brown himself say as much on a podcast before. He said its one of the reasons why he fights because of it to fight through it. Fear is normal and shouldn't be thought of as weakness. That fear is what pushes people.

Back