Jake looked terrified at the weigh-ins

Felt bad for him, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight with Condit. But he clearly looked frightened when Matt Brown squared up with him.

I hope he finds a way to make this competitive, maybe even have some nice moments of his own in this fight, instead of the one sided beat down I am fearing.

16:16

he looked fine.

I'm out

I hope Jake has been training body kicks

Didn't look anything, just stared back at Matt

This thread has a lot of homosexual vibes in with all the talk of eating ass and pants around ankles.. which is why I joined it.

He didn't look too fazed. Brown is probably gonna run through him tho

ellens burger is another one of these short little jacked guys who all of a sudden looks small and deflated. his testosterone levels have dropped to that of a 70 year old and you can see the self doubt creeping in

it's easy to be a badass when you're full of stimulants, steroids and testosterone boosters that make you feel like you can walk through walls

Felt bad for him, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight with Condit. But he clearly looked frightened when Matt Brown squared up with him.

I hope he finds a way to make this competitive, maybe even have some nice moments of his own in this fight, instead of the one sided beat down I am fearing.

16:16

Jake has sucked since getting tutilage from ET. However, we know that anybody can win a fight desoite stacked odds.

This is the guy that damn near blew Condit's head off his shoulders. Hope he does well tomorrow, especially now that he seems to have found a good gym.

Yeah he fucked Condit up badly in their fight, it was Lawler-esque. I had big hopes for Jake.

Sadly ellenberger has been shot mentally for a while, and matt browns pressure will make him wilt quickly, first round ko.

This is gonna be horrible. A drawn-out beatdown with a standing stoppage around halfway through round 2, and very bloody, I reckon.

So he chose to look at his oponent dead in the eyes ... sure he must be scared !
I hope he does well and win or loose doesnt get cut.

LOL...how the hell did Jake look scared?? I saw the video and they had exactly the same expression on their face.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back