Jake looked terrified at the weigh-ins

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Felt bad for him, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight with Condit. But he clearly looked frightened when Matt Brown squared up with him.

I hope he finds a way to make this competitive, maybe even have some nice moments of his own in this fight, instead of the one sided beat down I am fearing.

16:16

Last edited:
Shut up stupid. These guys do this for a living. They may get nerves but no one is scared of another fighter. These are always garbage threads. 2016 join date from this summer. Trash thread.

Shut up stupid. These guys do this for a living. They may get nerves but no one is scared of another fighter. These are always garbage threads. 2016 join date from this summer. Trash thread.

lol, ts got murked

I don't know about terrified. Disinterested in the stupid phoney weigh in perhaps ? Wanting to have a nap after eating and rehydrating perhaps ?

Terrified ??? I don't think so.

giphy.gif

Brown by KO/TKO Rd 2.

How many fights does Ellenberger have left on his contract? He's going to Bellator soon.

He looked horny to me. Let him bang, man.

Jake's back in the UFC?
401423.jpg

edit:
wtf why is ellenburger fighting brown???

Is it wrong for me to watch the weigh ins with my pants around my ankles?

Felt bad for him, I've been a fan since his first UFC fight with Condit. But he clearly looked frightened when Matt Brown squared up with him.

I hope he finds a way to make this competitive, maybe even have some nice moments of his own in this fight, instead of the one sided beat down I am fearing.

16:16

fuck u you dont know shit ya dumb cunt - Mark Hunt

Not me.
Mark Hunt.

Lost 5 out last 6 fights & got bills to pay. Maybe he is scared.

He does however look hella small. This guy used to be jacked.

He's the juggernaut bitch.

(Brown via TKO 2.45 second round)

This is the guy that damn near blew Condit's head off his shoulders. Hope he does well tomorrow, especially now that he seems to have found a good gym.

Back