Media Jake Hager does worked MMA Match at AEW, a badly worked i would like to add

this isnt a 'worked mma match'.

this is a pro wrestling match.

Saw some of it, they were moving so slow that I just turned it off before it got anywhere.

I've seen some shoot style wrestling from Japan that is pretty good, but usually older stuff. Not realistic, but an interesting take if you look at it from a catch point of view.

i like it, this is the next evolution of pro wrestling. Now throw in more eye popping things (showtime kicks, cage moonsaults, hurricanrana -> armbar) and i'm in

It was the best pro wrestling MMA fake fight and hopefully the last ever they are hard to watch. It is ridiculous to tout Hager's 3-0 record when considering the level of opposition. Realistically this thread is just for pussies to bash pro wrestling and feel tough about themselves.

Jake Hager is ranked in Bellator's top 10.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Jake Hager is ranked in Bellator's top 10.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Bad look, I agree. They really should have made some sort of COVID inactivity clause or some bullshit so they could have guys like Sergei and Minakov in the rankings. Those guys in = Hager out.

As awful as that was, and it's hot garbage, the most distracting part of that too me is the goofy ref. I don't know what it is about her. AEW fans fucking love her though.

Back