Jake Ellenburger openly ducked Nate Diaz

Jamoke

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nathan Diaz ✔ @NateDiaz209
Follow
Hey remember 2 months ago @ufc offered me jake ellenburger fight but he turned it down and they asked me to keep it quiet #idontgiveafuck

Everyone keeps stealing Jake's soul.

There's a difference between ducking and refusing to fight an unranked LW...

Ducked a lightweight with a mediocre welterweight record to fight Robbie Lawler, the second best guy in the welterweight division? Ok.

Sensationalist titles sell.

Clearly. Any website I've seen that's taken the time to actually make a news writeup about it has a solid number of comments, and I'd assume views as well. I guess I'm not helping matters by posting. Oh well.

this-arthur-s-seat-belongs-to-lionel-richie-24638-300.jpg

I would have loved to watch Jake maul Nate into a strawberry.

Last edited:
yeah JAKE DUCKED NATE.

Nate = beast, he scares away big WW wrestlers because we all know how he eats them for breakfast. And its not like Nate himself was ducking about every single fucking ranked LIGHTWEIGHT since his last fight.

Why would a ranked WW consider fighting an unranked LW?
Yeah, ducked an unranked LW but agreed to fight the #1 WW contender.
Another day, another diaz logic.

wow he turned down an unranked lightweight to fight who many believe to be the best welterweight in the ufc

what a coward

Nathan Diaz ✔ @NateDiaz209
Follow
Hey remember 2 months ago @ufc offered me jake ellenburger fight but he turned it down and they asked me to keep it quiet #idontgiveafuck

Everyone keeps stealing Jake's soul.

Congrats dude... This is the most uniform and consistent ass whopping I've seen in a thread on here in a long time. There's real honor in being the dumbest guy on Sherdog, and even more if its on accident.

Congrats dude... This is the most uniform and consistent ass whopping I've seen in a thread on here in a long time. There real honor in being the dumbest guy on Sherdog, and even more if its on accident.

At least I'm number 1 in something, where are you at? HUH?! That's what I thought.

There's a difference between ducking and refusing to fight an unranked LW...

Well according to sherdog Shogun ducked Glover so this would have to be considered a duck. Turning down a fight is considered a duck by sherdog standards

At least I'm number 1 in something, where are you at? HUH?! That's what I thought.

you have potential

Tell me how you think a fight between Jake and Nate would go

He is mentally weak

Diaz would beat him

you have potential

Tell me how you think a fight between Jake and Nate would go

Joke would lay n pray for a round, maybe a round and a half. Nate's active guard would make him gas. Nate would then beat the shit out of him and Ellenberger would just go down again and turtle up.

Easy win for Nate.

Joke would lay n pray for a round, maybe a round and a half. Nate's active guard would make him gas. Nate would then beat the shit out of him and Ellenberger would just go down again and turtle up.

Easy win for Nate.

You are living up to the expectations so far man, you answered exactly what I thought you would.

Jake clearly ducked Nate imo, because we all know what you described is exactly what would happen, anyway its always like that when Nate fights big WW who usually like to wrestle like Rory and Stun Gun.

Ya, he'll fight Lawler but no, no way would he fight little Diaz.

Back