Jake Ellenberger war wagon....

TobikanJudan94

Never be game over
@Brown
Reaction score
Big fan of Jake and his downward spiral since the MacDonald fight was one of the saddest things I ever witnessed as an MMA fan. I was fully expecting him to lose against Brown and get cut. And instead he came out strong and motivated and became the first ever to stop Brown by strikes. What impressed me the most was how he kept coming forward despite Matt tagging him hard. He was gunshy as hell in the last years and I thought that was because his chin got cracked. What a performance by him.

Round up all the Juggernaut fans!

PS:FU Edmund.

He does have a great beard.
I'm in

I wish him all the best but I just don't him building up a streak

Vs Jonhy Hendricks next plz.

Isn't going to last long

Give him a slow root back to the top

Give him Masidaval

Kings MMA seems to be a good place for Ellenberger.

He regressed badly when he was with Edmond which contributed to the losing streak.

Next fight will say more but to be the first to tko the immortal is a good start.

That performance showed exactly what he's capable of. I said before the Brown fight I thought Brown would win purely based on the fact Jake seemed to have lost all confidence to let his hands go like he used to do.

He proved he is still very much capable of putting even the toughest guys away when he lets go. Really glad to see him get the win, he can still hang with some of the top 10 when he puts in performances like that. Hopefully we see a resurgence because he's incredibly exciting and brutal to watch when he's on.

Masvidal or Tumenov next would both be fireworks.

Congrats to him. That was a great body kick.He started the fight nice with the knockdown But it didn't look good when Brown started to tag him.

giphy.gif

Cauliflower Ears!!!! Plus I wrestled him back at Team Quest days

When Brown tagged him and Jake went backing up I thought it was over. The punch didn't seemed that hard and he didn't reacted that good to it. Maybe he was also a bit gassed from the first seconds of the fight. Anyway, when he surprised me and it was good to see him getting the win!

I admire Ellenberger but his gas tank has yet to be proven. I wouldn't have been surprised if Brown took rounds 2/3 and got the decision. He's faded in many decision fights due to his intense early rounds. Jake's best chance to beat many current WW's is an early finish so he should stick to that strategy and not worry about the tank. This win probably earned him another 3 fight losing streak before getting cut.

I made a thread suggesting he get the title shot if Woodley got hurt and it got wastelanded. I'm glad us burger-holics have a new thread to discuss his greatness.

Big fan of Jake and his downward spiral since the MacDonald fight was one of the saddest things I ever witnessed as an MMA fan. I was fully expecting him to lose against Brown and get cut. And instead he came out strong and motivated and became the first ever to stop Brown by strikes. What impressed me the most was how he kept coming forward despite Matt tagging him hard. He was gunshy as hell in the last years and I thought that was because his chin got cracked. What a performance by him.

Round up all the Juggernaut fans!

PS:FU Edmund.
tdpgkbn.gif

Superdude shits on this idea

Back