Jake Ellenberger vs. Josh Koscheck @ UFC 184

Hope Jake gets his shit together and win. Then for some reason end up fighting Pendred next and knock him into next year.

cm punk is that you? I didn't think someone like you would post here with the regular joes.

Can't wait to hear Joe and Mike talk about how Koscheck started out as just a wrestler with a double leg that would drive guys across the cage but he's evolved into so much more now

Tough to get excited for 2 guys who've lost their edge fighting to keep their jobs

Wasn't Kos supposed to fight somebody else?

Can't wait to hear Joe and Mike talk about how Koscheck started out as just a wrestler with a double leg that would drive guys across the cage but he's evolved into so much more now

this

i'd rather they giggled about kos wanting to motorboat GSP's ass tbh.

Hopefully Kos kos Jake into the wsof.

I can't wait to see Jake lose and do that mad/sad kind of crying but more just fuming face he does as Kos gets his hand raised.

Jakey.gif

Since Ellenberger has definitively shown that he's not going to do anything meaningful in the division, I guess I hope the old lion Kos can pull out a W and ride off into the sunset on it.

Neither looked good for a long time now. Rory dominated jake,robbie tko'd him,he got choked out by kelvin(looked ok). Kos hasnt looked good since hendricks fight(he won imo)

Back