Jake Ellenberger Mind set before and during fights

N9neLivez

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Anyone else think his mindset is in the wrong place and he is doubting himself and very gun shy? I mean during the introductions he was talking to himself saying " I want this I want this I want this " should he really have to convince himself that 30 seconds before the bell rings?

Anyone else think his mindset is in the wrong place and he is doubting himself and very gun shy? I mean during the introductions he was talking to himself saying " I want this I want this I want this " should he really have to convince himself that 30 seconds before the bell rings?

I'd be gun shy too knowing a slugger like Lawler was gonna be looking to take my head off in a few minutes. Jake is good to go. Robbie is clearly in a very good place as a fighter. I'd chalk last night up to Robbie being that good versus Jake crashing mentally.

The guy is better going forward. he's forgotten who he is

Kampmann+Knees.jpg

That's what happened to his mindset, plus he was always a bit gun shy. Can't believe he started throwing down when it was too late against Lawler. He doubts his power too much.

Oh and thanks to the UFC it's fucking impossible to find gifs.

Mindset. The fool said Ronda can hang with dudes in the 8 sided alter. That tells you what kind of mind he gots. Never liked him. Like him even less.

I think he needs help with a sports psychologist or something

Back