Jake Ellenberger & his podcast cohost owe their producer $6000

Lmao a Jake Ellenberger podcast.
That must rank somewhere in the top 100 worst ideas in human history.

I mean, it's probably true if they haven't even released a statement on it. If it was false you think they'd be defending themselves and have evidence.

So guilty until proven innocent?

Maybe the lady that’s accusing them should come up with some evidence that proves they owe her money

Otherwise USA!USA! Owes me 6000k n I’m expecting my money soon unless you have some type of proof that it isn’t true?

"Tell 'em, Steve Dave" is a podcast? As a fan of View Askew, I'm gonna have to check it out.

Damn.... 6k for MONTHS of work.....

Shit seems pretty though for this girl

What's the fucking point of her posting that on twitter?
Sue him, get in touch with him directly or shut the fuck up , damn.

Also, cue a bunch of dorks who don't have the whole story about to white kight for some random broad that will never have to know them in real life and would puke at the opportunity for sex w/ said posters...

CHARGE!!!!!!!

So know youre going to use the "they are defending her cause they want to have sex with her" card? How about cause Jake and his cohost are doing her dirty?. She is the only one providing information on this situtation and what went down, Jake and his team havent done nothing. If you took the time and went on her twitter account you can see all the details she has provided. Also she is not hot for posters to care about wanting to have sex with her.

I am not sure if she could sue or not but she should, not sure if she even had a contract written up so thats why she cant. I just like that just cause Jake is a fighter you want to white knight him, as if white knight him will give you more likes Sherdog...... I guess you did it all for the likes right?

Hale’s been on the Joey Diaz podcast with lee syatt multiple times. Never heard any animosity or anything being brought up on his end. You know damn well Joey Diaz would say something of he owed lee anything. Two sides to every story. You will generally believe the one you hear first, then backtrack from there.

Jake was going to pay her with her win bonus... but he hasn't won a fight forever.

I remember when a bunch of dorks were "white knighting" for Leben when he said he hadn't been paid from WBKFF.

Must've been because they all wanted Leben to have sex with them, not because they think people deserve to be paid for their work.

Pretty sure they all wanted to bang Leben.

So know youre going to use the "they are defending her cause they want to have sex with her" card? How about cause Jake and his cohost are doing her dirty?. She is the only one providing information on this situtation and what went down, Jake and his team havent done nothing. If you took the time and went on her twitter account you can see all the details she has provided. Also she is not hot for posters to care about wanting to have sex with her.

I am not sure if she could sue or not but she should, not sure if she even had a contract written up so thats why she cant. I just like that just cause Jake is a fighter you want to white knight him, as if white knight him will give you more likes Sherdog...... I guess you did it all for the likes right?

You read her twitter and now she matters to you. You know so much about her and this story. It's almost like you're part of it...

Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue.

What type of scammer idiot charges somebody 8k to do a podcast? You could just record yourself and upload it to YouTube. Free.
there could be a lot more to it than that bud.....like designing an intro, telling them how to set up the studio and with what equipment, how to properly record and format, etc.

you are thinking of things with a really simple minded approach

This sucks for her but 1 she shouldn’t have worked for free and 2 I don’t care that they owe her money

Back